thirty three

July 2nd: 🎈
________________________________
juliettelaurent:

July 2nd: 🎈________________________________juliettelaurent:

liked by 13,456,723 people juliettelaurent: how time changes, I know I've made mistakes along the way and for those I'm so sorry

juliettelaurent: how time changes, I know I've made mistakes along the way and for those I'm so sorry. From the moment you were born, my heart was yours. I love you more than you will ever know, my beautiful Camila happy fifth birthday 🥹🤍🎂

comments:

username2: AW

gigihadid: khai says 'happy birthday cami' 💘

esmelaurent: 🎈🎈🎈

random99: heart = melted
________________________________

My baby girls birthday, July the seventh is the best day of the entire year, the day my little best friend entered the world and I was not going to let Charles or anyone else ruin it.

She huffed, moving her headband around as she spoke,"Well dad said that he'd come-

"Your dad is really bad at remembering things!," I lied "I'm sure he will try and make it."

Since Canada Charles had been begging me to see Arthur and Lorenzo for the 'truth', as if he couldn't even tell me himself. Clearly it wasn't that important if he couldn't just say why, why he'd left us, why he doesn't come home, why he was with Charlotte in Canada.

So many unanswered questions.

"Mummy, is Lorenzo coming?" She asked, recently she'd sort of figured out that Charles' lack of presence wasn't really for work as she'd spotted him driving past in his obnoxious car, "mhm, yeah he is and Arthur."

Camila had wanted everyone in attendance, Charles said he couldn't make it and sent her a gift instead and neither could Pascale but everybody else was happy and ready to celebrate, she'd invited all of her new classmates and it was going to be her biggest birthday yet, "Yay! Lorenzo!"

"Yep! So go and get dressed quickly! People are on their way!" I told her excitedly, she'd picked out her party dress a week ago and was almost in tears when I told her it was too early to wear it yesterday, "Okay okay!"

As she ran up the stairs, I checked on the garden, we'd hired party planners for her birthday because I lack any sort of party skills and needed the help, a bouncy castle had been inflated, a cute little buffet in the corner, all of the major kid party things.

"This is so beautiful Juliette." Halle told me, she'd helped me with the whole pastel princess theme, it was truly beautiful, "It is, just hoping everything goes well."

She nodded, we could hear the girls laughing from inside the house, "Afraid it will be awkward?"

She knew all about my ordeal with Charles and the fact he was invited to the party alongside his brothers and his mum, which is now extremely awkward considering I refuse to talk to any of them unless it's something majorly important.

"Doesn't matter, it's not about that today. I want to make sure all of her friends have a good time," I sighed, "need to prove myself to these mums."

Halle laughed, we constantly do the school run together in the hopes that no one will come up to me if I'm with someone, "Why did no one tell you that the school mums are the worst people, literally such bitches."

I laughed, "Don't get me started on Steph." Stephanie's daughter, Rose, is one of Camilas best friends and she is honestly one of the sweetest kids, I constantly wonder how she came from her mum.

We continued to chat away as guests started to arrive, thankfully the weather was nice enough to have a huge party out in the garden, all thirty kids in her class fuming around in the sun, "Hi, where can we put Camilas present?" One of the dads Nathan  asked me.

He was one of the only parents in the class that I liked, he was sweet and wouldn't ever ask for photos or autographs, if anything he was the opposite he treated me normally, kindly "Oh um there's a table over there- I can take it if you want."

"No no, you've already done this party and everything I can carry it to the table." He smiled, holding the present close to him as he walked over.

I laughed, "Well truth be told, I hired people to plan this, I'm not capable of anything like this trust me."

"I doubt that," he smiled "Camila had the best science project in the class without a doubt and I know you gave her a hand with that."

"Competitiveness and party planning are two different categories, besides Callum's project was great- cami loved it." I told him, referring to his son who was currently playing tag with some of the other kids.

As we continued chatting away I saw Stephanie in the distance, Halles eye contact signalling her arrival as I tried to hide away from her, she was the last parent there, despite Pierre's or Charles' families.

"Oh wow, this is impressive Juliette!" She squawked, Rosa ran over to me instantly and I couldn't hide from her, "Hello Rosa, the girls are hiding in the castle." I told her to which she nodded and ran off, Stephanie closing in on me.

Halle was watching from afar, "So, you did all of this? Flashing the money today are we?"

Sounds like Paul, "I wish I could do something like this myself no, but it's her birthday so I wanted her to have fun anyway possible."

She rolled her eyes, I don't know what her problem with me is but she makes these not so subtle digs constantly, "Hm, so tell me, what man did you get to pay for this for you? I haven't seen Charles in a while at the school drop off or pick up-

"Hi Stephanie," his arm wrapped around my waist, "I've been caught up with the races, how are you?" He asked her, why did he always have to swoop in and save me.

Why.

She started to reply, a little shocked, but not just as shocked as me "Well I'll let you two catch up," I removed his hand "excuse me."

Arthur and Lorenzo were ushering me over and as much as it was awkward to chat with them too, I would rather speak to them than Charles.

Camila would be ecstatic when she saw him there.

"Where's Pascale?" I asked the boys about their mother who's lack of presence was evident, "I really hope she can make it, cams loves her."

Arthur rubbed the back of his head, "That's the thing uh-