Chapter 5

"Wait. You're Liam Dunbar?" Tracy asks him.

"You know him?" Theo asks her.

"Yeah, Hayden be talking about him to the girls. Let's just say, we're not very fond of you."

Just great. Still Liam's first day at school and he already have haters on girls he never even met. What the hell did Hayden do?"

"Well, what did she say?" Liam asked, trying to look confident with sweat coming down his face.

How does Tracy keep that calm look on her face? HOW?!?!? Woman are unbeatable at times.

"How you were her first love, and her first everything. Till she couldn't handle your jealousy, so she broke it off with you."

At least she left out the part had he had IED. One thing about Hayden is that she will never tell anyone else's business. It's one of the things Liam loved about her.

Liam also noticed how Theo had a disgusted facial expression, when Tracy said that he was Hayden's first for everything.

Was he jealous? Was he getting jealous? No. No way. He's Theo. He had a girlfriend, he doesn't get jealous of a guy who - - OMG. What if he likes Hayden?

"Liam?"

Great. Speak of the devil, and they shall appear.

Hayden comes to Liam's eyesight.

"Are you okay? I saw you storm out earlier."

"Oh it's nothing. Just me, Mason, and Corey had argument. Nothing I can't handle."

"You and your friends had an argument? I'm sorry dude."

Why did Theo have a facial expression, like he wanted to hug Liam? And why did Liam feel like he wasn't going to deny the offer. Does Theo want to get close to Liam, just so him and Hayden can date?

No that's stupid. But what if it's true?

"Wanna talk about it?" Hayden asks.

"No, it's fine."

"Did you ever see if you made the lacrosse team?"

"Crap. I forgot about that."

"I can walk with you, I have to pass there to get to my football team."

Of course Liam isn't nervous. Super cute guy err - - super annoying Theo asked to walk with him. It'll be rude to reject someone when they are being so nice.

"S - - sure." Liam stutters.

"Great." Theo gives Tracy a goodbye kiss and the two boys walk away.

"Do you think Theo likes Liam?" Tracy asks Hayden.

"No. Why do you say that?" Hayden asks her.

"Because I saw them shake hands, and neither of them pulled away. Plus, Theo has been giving me more kisses lately."

"Huh, that is strange."

-

While passing by the other lacrosse players, Liam and Theo are still walking together, in an awkward silence.

"You know, if lacrosse doesn't work out, you could try out for the football team." Theo said being more nervous.

Wait. Why was Theo being nervous? He's not gay. He has a girlfriend. But GOD Liam's hand felt good in his. And Liam's butt looks good in the jeans he's wearing too.

Stop it. But Theo can't help but feel some way about Liam.

Once the two boys make it to the roster, Theo notices that Liam isn't going to see if he made the team.