Chapter 12

Malfoy: I sit down on my bed. Harry puts his bag next to my bed and sits down with me.

"Okay...I brought some books from the liberay." He gets 2 books out of his bag leaving a journal behind. "Maybe they'll help." I nod and pull out a piece of paper & a pencil.

Potter: We have been working for 20mins when I ask: "Can you give me that book?" I point to the book laying next to him.

"No" He lifts his head smirking at me. "Come on, Malfoy." I smile too. "Don't be an ass." He leans back against his pillow grinning at me provocativly. "Come and get it." He raises his eyebrow.

"Maaalfoooy" I groan jokenly. I sit up leaning towards him to get the book. "Whatever, Malfoy." I roll my eyes laughing. My fingers touch the books cover. I stop to look at him. Our faces are lined up and my upper body hangs over his. Our eyes meet and I get goosebumps. I hold my breath I didn't intend to be this close to him.

I want to be closer.

Malfoy's grin turned into a soft smile.

"Hey, you." He whispers with the deepest voice ever.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

My jaw drops while I admire his awesome face.

fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck.

I bring my face closer to his. I can smell him filling my body with warmth and tingling.

Malfoy: Whaaaaaaat?

I try to regualte my heart rate and breathing.

Is he going to kiss me?

My head turns red. I stare into his deeply beautiful eyes.

He's so good-looking. DAMN.

My gaze wanders to his lips. I love their curves longing for them to be on mine. He freezes and puts his hands to my collar putting presure on it. I lift my head bringing us even closer together. I exclaim. "Can I...kiss you?" The reget hits instanstly and I shy away.

Noooooo. Why did you say that? It was a joke. You ruined it. Shut up! He'd never want you.

My eyes tears up.

You stupid fuck.

My thoughts start spirling. Then Harry pulls me in. I look up again. He smiles at me pleased and puts his second hand on my neck, too. I can feel his body warmth. Putting my hands onto his legs I pull him onto my lab.

I'm about to kiss Harry Potter.

I close my eyes and our lips meet.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. His lips are SO soft.

Harry's hands run through my hair. I sit up to be colser to him and my hands pull his waist in. My stomach is filled with butterflies.

I've wanted this for too long.

Harry leans down opening his mouth more. My tongue finds the way in.

Potter: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Then me head goes silent. I soak in the moment touching him gently. His hair between my fingers and his skin under mine.

I love this. I want this forever.

His hand makes his way to my waist.

OMGOSH.

My knees are getting weak. He pulls me closer. His hands remain on my waist making my heart go crazy.