Chapter 19

Malfoy: On my way to the door, I go through every mood possible. From pure happyness to insane shame. With trembling hands I open the door and find Harry on the other side - as exspected. He looks so excited. I've never seen someone so happy to meet me. It fills my body with joy & my eyes with tears.
Potter: Draco looks done but so overjoyed that it made my heart skip a beat.
"Hai" I shy away for a second.
"Hey" He looks at me longing. I blush under his gaze and step in.
"How are you?" I ask finally looking at Draco. His eyes meet mine and bring hot flashes over my body. My arms wrap around him until my hands meet behind his bed. My cheek rest against his chest and his chin finds my head. The door closes.
Malfoy: Harry's hug surprises me - in a good way. As I breath him in, a tear rolls down my face. The tense feeling leaves me after too long. Finally I let myself feel - tired, happy, hurt, sad, loved, wanted. Overwhelmed with that I stagger back.
"Are you okay?" Harry scrutinizes me worried.
"I'm tired" Reaching out I search for something to give me hold. I find Harry who leads me to my bed. I sink into my mattress waiting for a second body to also vanish between my blankets.
Potter: Watching Draco breathing I smirk at this effortless beautiful picture. His hand finds mine and pulls me in. The warmth of his bed wraps around me. For a second I suck in this amazing moment and then snuggle close to him. My fingers run through his oily hair. His trace my jaw bones down to the bones of my collarbones. With every touch sparks fill the air between us. Our feet are tangled. I close my eyes trying to catch every second of this dreamy feeling. My heart is beating so fast I'm afraid it might jump out of my chest any minute. I'm electrified sensoring his pulse.
Malfoy: I'm laying in Harry freaking Potter's arms rn.
The realization hits me again and again trying to wake me from his perfect daydream.
It's real. He's real. He sees me at my lowest and still likes me.
My hand on his waist pulls him closer. I can feel his breath on my skin giving me chills.
He's so close.
I open my eyes and look at him. I sink into his face - soaking in every detail and burning them into my brains to keep them close forever.