Chapter 5

Harry: "Are you okay?" I scrutinize Malfoy's body.

Is he hurt? - not visible.

He doesn't look at me.

"Why do you care?! I'm fine." he snaps at me.

That's a lie.

"Draco"

I move closer to him and with a gentle touch I turn his head so that I can see him.

"Don't lie to me!" I insist.

Our faces are close now.

close that ever before.

Finally Draco takes his eyes of the floor and looks at me. Instintly I lose any control over my body. My jaw drops again.

How could I forget his beauty within 10min?

I wasn't prepared for that. Suddenly he puts his hand on my neck and pulls me in.

wha..?

My body heat raises immediately and it shows on my red cheeks. The closer I come to him the more I drift away from reality.

He's so dreamy.

My eyes are stuck on his divine lips longing for mine to meet his. The skin all over my body tingles with our chemistry.

He stops.

no

"you wanna...?"

I put all my willpower into a soft "yea". His lips form a satisfied grin and he puts both hands around my face to bring it to his. My heart jumps. Only a second before our lips finally connect.

I startle up. Breathing heavy I sit in my bed.

OMGosh.

WTFFFFFFFF

WHAT

THE

FUCK!!!!

Panic fills my head.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Close to a panic attack I search for something to distracte me. The only thing my fingers find is...

The Marauder's Map.

I unlock it. Hasty I scan it for something interessting. My eyes catch...

Malfoy?

He's on the stonebridge connecting the main building with a tower. I glimpse at the watch on my night table.

02:22am

What's he doing there?

My feet slip into the shoes beside my bed and my hands throw the invisible cloak over me. Quietly I make my way towards the bridge my eyes always focused on the little "Draco Malfoy"-tag.

I stop in the door leading onto the bridge. Malfoy stands with his face towards the railing. He seems focused on something...or someone behind it. I can't read his face - he's to far away.

What's he doing?

Is there another Death Eater? Is Malfoy helping them in or out? Or are they exchanging information? About the infinita amor? Probably. How far is he already? Out of nowhere Malfoy puts his right foot on the railing and pulls his bodyweight up. He stands on the high wall starring into the abysse. I make another step to see him better but accidently kick a small rock onto the bridge. The noises disrupt the tense silence. Malfoy winces and truns his head in my direction. I freeze. Quickly he comes back onto the ground - still looking through me. Within seconds, he disapears into the night.

THAT was close.

Troubled by what I just saw I go back to bed promising myself to check the Marauder's Map more frequently - especially at night.

I need to keep an eye on him.

Ever since I saw Malfoy walk to the other side I had a strange feeling about him. My thoughts always revolved around him. It's like I foreshadowed this. It makes sense. My intuition knew that he is planing something that's why I have been so obsessed with him. Relieved by that conclusion I go back to sleep.

Obviously it's my instinct. What else could it be...