Chapter 8

[The school nurse nursed Draco. Draco & Harry are on their way back to class.]

Draco: My wound wasn't that bad luckily. Potta seemed relived too.

He cared.

"Hey, Malfoy" He is standing a few feet away from me. "Who's back in the classroom first?" Giggling he runs down the hallway.

"That's not fair" I laugh ruhsing after him. As we move through Hogwards our careless laughters fill the air.

A race is such a childish thing to do.

I love it.

His black hair flys around getting all messy. Whenever he turns around to see where I am, he needs to press his glasses onto his nose.

"I hope you lose them" I yell as he saves them from falling onto the ground. "You wish"

I do. I really do.

I would love to see him without them.

Our classroom appears at the end of the floor. I have worked up the space between us. So I grab his hand pulling myself infront of him. My back crashes against the door - before him.

"I win, Potta." Not being able to curb he slides into me. He lift his head to look at me. "You cheated" "So did you" Under heavy breath I smirk.

I'm exhausted.

He's too. His lungs push his chest against mine. We breath in sync with eath other. I can feel his heartbeat. His face smoothes out and the red color returns to his cheeks. Mine seem hot too. I'm still holding his hand. My fingers are wedged with his.

I'm holding hands with HARRY POTTER.

Not only that. His whole body lies against mine. My skin is electrified. I hold my breath.

don't leave.

Sinking into his green eyes I lean down. My nose is filled with him. "you smell unbelievably amazing" His jaw dops making me funny inside. He gets on his tiptoes bringing his face up. The closer we get the weaker my knees feel. I am starring at his stunning face. My heart is beating impossibly fast. I'm about to close my eyes, when I hear students coming our way.

No.

He heard them too and jumps back. With heated heads we enter the classroom.

Did he really move up?

Did he wanted to kiss me too?

Harry: Do I wanna kiss Malfoy?

My body screams yes. Every inch remembers his body on mine.

No. Stop.

Sitting on my seat next to him, I worry.

He was so kind.

He's Draco Malfoy.

He's playing you.

"you smell unbelievably amazing" he leans down. His eyes hypnotize me. His body attracts me like a magnet. I'm on my tiptoes. My stomach tingles from wanting him.

I snap out of the flashback feeling hot.

I shouldn't think that....want that.

"I want you to make a presenation about the potion we brew today." I totally forgot Ms  Opliga is also here. "Please do this in groups of two. And no, it doesn't need to be your work partner from today." She adds annoyed. Turning to us the potion teacher demands "You two come in on Friday. You will brew the potion from today and help me prepare some ingredients for the next lessons." Then she leaves.

Without thinking I say "You wanna do the group presentation together?" Afterwards it hits me.

What if he doesn't ?

Already embaressed I pack my things to leave. "I'd love to." His voice sounds low key happy. Suprised I look at him. He shines with excitement. I smile brightly.

sweetie.

"Great, see you on friday" I nearly sing the words. Feeling chaught I rush out of the classroom.

"You okay, Harry?" Hermione is waiting at the door. "yup" I reply trying to hide my smile. Not convinced she asks "Are we doing the partner work?" "Oh...sorry I äähm I need to do it with Malfoy. Since we failed the potion today." She laughs "Ohhh true. What did you guys do? It's litteraly one of the easiest potions ever. How could you be so distracted?" My face gets red.

I couldn't concentrate because of him.

"Malfoy, yk" She's not listening anymore. "Anyway. Wait for me please. I'm gonna ask Luna if I can be her partner." Nervously she walks over to Luna.