Chapter 45: Good News

Wednesday, April 22nd at 3:13AM at in upstate New York City

They did it.

They actually caught Ross and Fisk.

All of the avengers and defenders are surrounded by Fury and his team as they take away Ross and Fisk, throwing them off to the Raft. The public will find out that Ross is a villain.

The other villains that were in jail are getting sent to the Raft once they secure Ross and Fisk.

Tony just can't believe they did it.

He doesn't have to worry about these bastards ever having to return and hurt his kids.

And he's so goddamn happy about it, they all are.

When they arrived back to the tower with good news, everyone was excited. They even promised the kids that they were now definitely safe. That the bad guys are in the Raft, far out and under the ocean in a secured building.

It's going to still be a rocky recovery for the kids but they have one less thing to worry about.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Monday, June 10th at 5:00PM at Queens, New York City

Peter feels alive again. For the first time in months.

His recovery was so long he never knew if he was going to be ok again.

But he started to heal. He gave Sarah Wilson another shot once he was given the news that all of the villains were in the Raft. He got the help he needed by recovering in the medbay.

Harley, Ned, Cassie, Morgan, Flash and Abe all recovered physically faster than him. They didn't have as much injuries that needed healing as him. They even got back to eating regularly faster than him due to his metabolism. Mentally though, they were still processing what happened. They still go to their therapists and they still relay on each other a bit but it's ok because they're healing.

Peter swings through the city in his Spider-Man suit. Tony and May were wary at first about letting him go out on patrol but he convinced them it might help and it certainly did.

Down below, everyone is shouting encouragements at him. They're cheering and clapping and he feels happy. He feels excitement and adrenaline coursing through his veins.

He lets go of his web and does a flip into the air before releasing another web. He knows people are recording and taking photos of him but that's always been normal for him.

Nothing will really ever be normal again. A lot of things have changed and will continue to change. He's just glad to have his family by his side.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Thank you all so much for reading this story! I hope you had all enjoyed this book! We have more stories on our profile and on ao3 (scottystaco) if you want to check them out!

Follow our Tik Tok scottystaco to stay updated when books are coming out!

We also post the trailers on YouTube, scottystaco

Sorry this chapter is short and a bit rushed but I do hope you enjoyed it nonetheless.

If you have any story ideas you want me to write, feel free to comment! I only do marvel stories though, more focused on Peter as the main character. I also do not do Y/N stories.

I do have more stories coming soon so stay tuned!

Anyways, enjoy the rest of your day!