Chapter 10. The 'Truth'

History Class....

*Bell Rings*

Kitty immediately stands up as Yuri stood up while gathering her things.

Yuri then left the classroom, then Kitty followed after her.

"Yuri....we need to talk NOW." Kitty told her.

Chemistry lab....

Q snuck inside.

He then saw Professor Lee with Principal Lim

"Professor Lee and Principal Lim...."

"What are you doing here?" Professor Lee said.

"I came here to apologize."

"For what?" Principal Lim asked.

"For the cheating of Florian....but I beg you...to please bring him back."

"Q....Florian wanted to dismiss himself from this instituiton. Besides, what he did was so offensive." Professor Lee explained.

Q raised his hand in surrender and left the room

He feels so incomplete without Florian.

He looked at his phone and saw that Florian sent him a selfie from his new apartment.

Q: Please Come Back...I really miss you.

He texted

Florian: I am not ready to face the school again. Give me some time Q.

Q looked down in sadness.

At the classroom....

Only Yuri and Kitty were left.

"Why do you want to talk to me." Yuri crossed her arm as she watched outside the window.

"Look...Yuri....I did try to confess to you back then at the airport..."

"So what Dae said was right? You like me?"

"Yes...I like you Yuri.."

"Kitty...This doesn't make sense! You are straight..why do you like me?"

"Because you're so charismatic..my god...I can't explain my feelings."

"You better stop it now... I am with Juliana. Now look, Juliana has stayed away from me."

"I tried to....but it's hard. Yuri....All I wanted to say here to you is I have no problem at all if you don't like me back. Just.... don't cancel our friendship."

Yuri looked at how Kitty was sincere.

They stared at each other for a long time

"That explains why you get awkward when we are practicing back then for our dance and when we had camp."

"Well....yes...but I swear....I won't make a move...just...I hope you could give me time to forget all of these feelings and...."

"Kitty...you don't have to. I know how it feels like. That feeling of yours, I know for a fact that it doesn't die down so easily."

"So will you forgive me?"

There was a long silence when Yuri kept staring at her.

"You don't have to apologize for what you feel. There's nothing to be forgiven. What's important is you are back again here in KISS after I pleaded with mom."

"Thank you Yuri. Friends again?"

"Always."

Kitty smiled.

At the dorm.....

Minho was as usual concerned about his skincare.

He was all by himself when he heard a loud knock.

"Professor Finnerty?"

"Minho...someone wants to see you at the lobby."

Minho immediately closed his door, changed to his new outfit.

He sprayed perfume all over him.

Thinking it was Kitty.

When he arrived there, his expressions changed.

Then Kitty who happened to pass by saw them.

Her eyebrows furrowed.

"What are you doing here?" Minho asked.

"Son...we have an annual reunion party coming up here in KISS, this would also serve as my visit to you here every time." Simon said.

"Nobody cares. I never asked you to visit me...Simon."

Instead of addressing 'dad' he addressed him by his first name due to anger.

Kitty's mouth went open.

Minho was about to walk away when...

"Son...please....talk to me..."

Minho didn't look back.

This time, Kitty approached him.

"Who are you now?" His dad faced her with an angry facial expression.

"I'm Katherine Song Covey. Can we talk?"

Simon and Kitty sat down on the chairs near the library together.

"I understand him, really. I am not the best dad for him."

"How did you and his mom meet?"

"I was scouted by an agency when I was still schooling here."

"Oooh...wow."

"I became the 'IT' guy...and I became partners with his mom... We became the 'IT' couple.... But I really do bear so much regret in my heart, as if I left a piece of me here in KISS."

"Because of Eve Song?"

"Wait how did yo-....."

"She's my mom...and I saw her letter which I kept in her diary...you were her first love."

Little did they know that a blonde girl was camrecording their conversation.

| End of Chapter |