Chapter 16. KISS Annual Reunion Party

"Guys...I am grateful that you brought back Juliana and Florian." Yuri told Jina and Alex as they were walking outside the school.

"Florian was the one who volunteered his way out." Jina replied.

"When it was only supposed to be a first warning." Alex added.

"As for Juliana...her absences were excused, knowing her family."

The three of them sat down on the benches.

"As long as you kids are happy...I am happy...." Jina stated.

At a theme park in Seoul....

"Hey Minho...where are you taking me?" Kitty asked as Minho covered her eyes.

"Surprise..." Minho said.

Then when Kitty saw her surroundings she was in awe.

They both bought pop corns and ate cotton candy.

They both teased each other by sticking the cotton candy on their faces.

Then they also started trying out the rides.

Minho screamed so much and Kitty could only laugh.

"Hey...I'll take a photo." Minho then captured Kitty through his phone

She smiled with her huge bought ice cream.

Then they had a selfie, where when Kitty was about to kiss him on the cheek, he turned so that she'd kiss him on the lips.

Afterwards, they continued kissing that time.

Night time.....

**Celebratory songs playing**

Simon arrived together with the other guests, then he greeted Jina, Daniel, and Alex.

Then he also greeted Jina's husband who was beside his wife all the time.

Even Madison's parents were there.

The other guests that arrived were the students who wanted to attend.

Yuri and Juliana were there to attend,

Yuri's father saw how Yuri was clinging unto Juliana.

He then turned to Jina.

"This is an embarassment. What if everyone finds out my daughter is dating a girl." He told her.

"Why is everything an issue to you? If you won't accept our daughter as she is...It is easier to process our divorce." Jina said as she walked away.

"Do we really have to attend this?" Minho asked Kitty as they both entered the venue after dating.

"Yes." Kitty pulled him with her as they tried finding the right seats

Suddenly....

"Minho?....Kitty?..." Simon called them.

"Dad..." Minho replied.

"You finally called me 'dad'..." Simon smiled in awe.

"Me and Kitty talked it out....we figured....you really can't stop your feelings towards your first love..."

"Yes son...but I also realize now that we don't always end up with someone we first love.....I should have cherished you and your mom."

Just then a lot of guests started cheering....

Turns out Dami was already there.

Simon's eyes widened as she walked towards them.

"What...are you doing here?" Simon asked

"Taking my son back."

She tried pulling his arm when...

"No...you can't just take away Minho from his dad like that." Kitty interrupted.

"And what are you doing here?..."

"This is Kitty...She is the daughter of my first love...I have a first love here if that's the answer you are looking for....If you ever wondered why all these years I kept hurting you...it's because I couldn't forget her...But now....I am changing for the better...I swear."

Dami was teary eyed then she looked at Kitty and Minho holding each other's hand.

"So you're the daughter of his first love? Changing for the better? You know how many years I suffered because of you? Because of the many wives that you had."

"I know...and my sins would probably be unforgiven...just...don't drag Minho into this."

"Minho....your dad has hurt me so much....and seeing you dating his first love's daughter this time...I don't want it.'"

"Mom...dad is trying his best...and mom, I can't give up Kitty right now."

Kitty looked down at how Minho held her tightly.

Then she looked up at Minho's mom.

"Minho....your mom....she needs you right now....For now....I'm letting you go."

Kitty then let go of his hand and walked away.

| End of Chapter |