Another day

Pulling one of the bigger brushes out of my bag I use a bit of concealer before powdering Changbin's face. Last night was the second concert in a row and the boys seem drained. Changbin sighs, relaxing his shoulders. He's been unusually quiet today, I think it's from the concert yesterday. I'm surprised everyone hasn't fallen asleep, the members of Stray Kids look exhausted.

I smile down at him and get out the foundation, "Are you alright?"

Changbin lazily opens his eyes and gives me a sleepy smile, "Yeah, just tired."

Nodding I continue my work quietly when Han comes in. "Hey Han, I'll be done with Changbin in a bit."

I.N takes a seat in a extra chair, "Thanks, Changbin's sleepy, eh?"

Changbin's eyelids droop and I smile playfully at I.N. "Seems like it, I'm guessing the others are having the same problem?"

I.N chuckles, "Yes, though Bang Chan seems wide awake. Felix is especially tired but I don't think giving him coffee is a good idea."

Seeing how it affects him when they boys would do vlogs, I have to agree with him. "You seem to be doing alright, have you had some coffee already?"

As I'm continuing to move around Changbin, doing his makeup, I.N responds. "Yeah. By the way, how'd you like the concert?"

I can't hide my smile so I turn to receive the blush. "Uh, it was incredible! You guys did amazing and it was fun to see you interacting with the audience."

I.N seems pleased with this answer, "Well we'll make sure to find a spot for you to be in future concerts."

He seems really enthusiastic about the idea so I happily agree, "I would love that, thank you I.N. It means a lot."

I turn to look at him and he smiles shyly, "I think someone will be very happy to hear that answer."

I chuckle, "Oh yeah, who?"

I.N mischievously laughs, "Felix, duh."

Inwardly I groan, I turn back to face I.N, raising my eyebrows. "And why is that?"

He grins at me, "He thinks-"

The door is pulled open and Bang Chan strides in, "I.N, there you are. You need to get dressed."

I.N rolls his eyes but before he leaves he winks at me, only making my confusion grow. Boys.

Chan then tunes to me after I.N is gones, "Hi, sorry for interrupting."

Shrugging my shoulders I finish up Changbin's makeup, "It's fine, did you get any sleep?"

Sheepishly he runs the back of his neck before looking back to me, "Ah, not really."

Huffing I stare at him, "You need to get sleep, I know you can't exactly just make it happen but you at least need to try. Your body won't be able to take much more."

He looks almost ashamed, "I know."

Before I can respond I decide it's best to let Changbin go. I pay his shoulder gently to keep him from nodding off, "Hey, your done, you can go."

He thanks me before wandering out of his makeup room. I face Bang Chan again, "Seriously, I'm worried about you."

Seemingly unable to reply Chan strides to stand in front of me before pulling me into a hug. His arms tighten around me and I can practically feel the stress and exhaustion radiating off of him. I hold him close, "Oh Chan. I'm sorry, you have so much pressure."

He slowly sigh, letting himself breathe, "Not much to be done about it."

I rub his back soothingly, "I know, but I'm here if you need me, alright?"

Hesitantly he replies, "Okay. Thank you Y/n."