Felix does a solo

Again in the crowd of the Stray Kids concert, I watch their performance. It makes me so proud to see them up there and it's a blast to be around other fans. Plus I get food and drink from stands in the stadium for free so that's always nice.

As Charmer ends the group takes a break to visit with fans. Some read sign while other mess around. Bang Chan picks up Seungmin, who is immediately unhappy about it. Lee know has found a way to smack everyone's butts multiple times throughout their performance but overall it's just a good time.

Then Felix clears his throat and speaks into the mic, "As a last minute thing, I've decided to sing a solo."

The other members step back behind him to give him space. Felix stand in the middle of the stage, under a spot light, the cameras fixed on him. "This is for someone I really care about, so I hope you all enjoy."

Music starts, the music for if the world was ending. My heart's stutters and I know what's he's about to do. He gonna sing my favorite song for me. A blush forms on my face and I smile to myself, I'm unable to keep my eyes off of him. And somehow his eyes find me in the mass of people.

He starts singing, if the world was ending. His voice is low and soft, like a sweet caress. The warmth in his gaze makes me realize how much I adore him. And in this moment, when he gazes at me with soft eyes and a smile, I decide I must tell him how I feel. I can't just sit to the side and let someone else steal him away. And hopefully, Felix will like me too.

He continues and I pull out my phone and records the rest of the song. Felix's gaze travels over the rest of the crowd, but I feel closer to him in a way. Like he had the same thought as I did. That the feeling is mutual.

My stomach does a flip and I'm itching to go backstage and see him but I still have the rest of the concert to get through.

The rest of the time I'm buzzing with anxiety, trying to keep my courage up to go see him. And when they finally take their leave, I all but sprint out, through a hallway, unlocking doors and getting under neither the stage. I slow to a walk as I approach Felix's makeup room. I find him there, nervously fidgeting with his shirt.

"Felix!"

He looks up and smiles nervously. I wrap my arms around my neck and he slowly wraps his arms around me. I mumble, "That was incredible! Thank you, it was so sweet of you. You did beautifully."

He pulls me closer to him and hums, "I'm glad you liked it. Let's go though because I'm tired."

I agree and we quickly find the others before going back to the hotel.