Chapter 38

CHLOE HOUSTON
"Can you tell me where you are taking me to now?". I asked for the umpteenth time.
"Nope".
I groaned and faced the window again. We had finished up at the company after a little make out and he insisted on taking me out.
"Chill, Chloe. We are almost there".
"That's what you keep on saying". I said to him exasperatedly.
"And we are here".
I looked outside the window to see that we were at a beautiful house. It wasn't large nor little, just in the middle.
"It's so beautiful". I admired it.
"That's my penthouse".
I arched my eyebrows. "Really?".
"Well yeah, one of my numerous places but I'm sure that we won't have distractions here".
"You really got some taste". I stared at the penthouse. "I'm pretty sure it's beautiful on the inside as well".
"Let's go find out".
He unlocked the car doors and I opened mine stepping out. He stepped out as well, closing it shut.
We walked to the main entrance hand in hand and he led inside. I gasped seeing the effable sitting room designed in all of its glory.
"Okay, this place is awesome".
"I know, right?". Lucas winked at me. "And that's why we are spending Christmas week here".
"What?".
"You are staying the whole week with me, Chloe. Especially tonight so we can wake up on Christmas together".
"Lucas. I like that but what about my place?".
"There is a burglary alarm there and I'm sure you locked up, right?".
"Well yeah but__".
"Come on, Chloe, please".
I sighed softly. "Okay fine, but just this one week".
"I'm the best boyfriend ever". He said and I rolled my eyes.
"No. You are not".
"Come on, Chloe. Just admit it".
"Hmm, nope".
"Okay then".
He held my hands and pinned me to the nearest wall with my hands above my head.
"You know I can beat you for this, right?".
He grinned. "You can't beat me up, you are in love with me, remember?".
Aargh. I hate that he's right about that.
"You are still the worst boyfriend ever".
He brought his face close to mine and I shut my eyes close thinking he was going to kiss me until I heard a chuckle.
He went ahead and nibbled on the hollow of my neck instead. I let out a low moan as his hand went under my skirt caressing my thigh.
"So, are you going to admit it?".
"You can do your worst".
He traces his hand upwards and I bite my lips stopping myself from trying to moan. He continued nibbling on my neck before using his hand to fondle my b**bs.
"You are the best boyfriend ever". I blurted out and he chuckled letting go of me.
I pushed him immediately and he moved backwards still laughing as my cheeks turned red.
Gosh!! I can't believe Lucas has much of that effect on me.
His phone rang interrupting the moment and he took it out of his pocket staring at the screen.
"Can you excuse me?". He said and walked off to answer the call.
Who could that be?
I shrugged the thoughts off and looked around admiring the whole place. Lucas is really rich to afford all of these expensive things.
I went towards another entry hoping to find the kitchen and I went inside. I went to take a glass of water to cool my nerves as I remembered how Lucas made me feel hot.
.
®
I opened the refrigerator to take the bottle of water from the fridge when I felt Lucas behind me.
"Hey". He whispered in my ears giving me tingles. "Miss me?".
I nodded in response and he held my b**bs squeezing them hard, managing to pinch my nipples through the fabric of my shirt.
An involuntary moan escaped my lips as the bottle of water fell from my fingers and I grabbed the door of the refrigerator to regain my balance.
He pulled me closer and shut the fridge door, bringing his lips down on mine in a long and pronounced kiss as I wrapped my hands around his neck.
He had by this time pushed his hands under my skirt and was grabbing my crotch through my panties which were soaked and obviously trying to insert a finger.
I moaned in between his lips as he slowly unbuttoned my shirt. Then his hands went behind to unclasp my bra.
I think I'm going to like this one whole week alone with him.
*
*
*
BRIANNA
"Liam, chill. I'm just joking". I told him in between laughs.
He breathed out. "Good. Lili is not having a boyfriend until she's twenty".
Wait. What?
"You are kidding, right?".
"No. I'm going to keep a close watch on my daughter so she doesn't get heartbroken by rascals like him".
I glanced at him. "Liam. The boy she's in a conversation with is eight years old, he doesn't even know what a heartbreak is".
He wanted to reply when Lili ran back to us, her hair in a ponytail bouncing along too.
"So did you talk to Noah?".
"Yeah. Did you talk to Noah?". Liam asked with an edge to his voice.
She beamed brightly. "I did".
"Are you ready to go home?". I asked her sweetly.
"Yeah, Mommy. Let's go".
She took my hand dragging me along to the car.
"I'm the Dad yet no one held my hand".
I chuckled as Liam muttered unlocking the car doors. Lili opened mine for me and I stepped in with her beside me.
"Seatbelt". Liam said locking the car doors.
Lili turned to me. "Mommy. I have a gift for you".
"Awww". I cooed. "What's it?".
"No one got me a gift".
"Liam, stop being jealous. Just drive".
Lilian opened her backpack bringing out a flat box decorated in ribbons and handed it over to me.
"What's in it?".
"A sweater".
I arched my eyebrows. "A sweater?".
"Hm. I made it myself, well not all by myself since my teacher helped me but still, it's for you".
I smiled at her before opening the box and untying the ribbons. I brought out the gray woolen knitted chunky sweater and gasped seeing the design.
"Lili. This is so sweet, thank you".
"You are welcome, Mommy".
I checked out the sweater and at the back, my name was boldly embroidered with pink little flowers.
I hugged it close to me. "I love it".
"There's more too".
She brought out a little sweater which was identical to mine but of smallish nature.
"And who's supposed to wear that?".
"Jana".
"Who's Jana?".
"My baby sister". She replied, patting my baby bump lightly.
"I love the name, Jana Paige and I know your baby sister is going to love this".
"What if it's a boy?". Liam asked and I had to roll my eyes.
"If it's a boy then ... ". Lili stuck her tongue out thinking about it. "Then his name will be Jayden".
"I love the name, Jayden Paige. Isn't that right, Anna?".
"Gonna be a girl, Liam".
"A boy".
"I say it's a girl". I argued with him.
"What about both?".
I choked on my saliva. "What? Twins?".
"I'll rather have a girl than twins". Liam replied to her and I chuckled lightly.
I turned to Lili. "So did you get anything for Daddy too?".
"Yep. His own sweater as well but I'll give it to him on christmas tomorrow".
"You heard that, Liam? You got your own so you can stop sulking about me having mine".
"Mommy. What's that?". Lili asked, turning my attention away from Liam.
"What's what?".
"On your finger".
"Oh". I looked at it. "It's an engagement ring".
"Ring?".
"Well Daddy proposed to me and__".
"The two of you are getting married". She squealed excitedly. "Oh man!! That's totally awesome".
I giggled happily. "Thank you, sweetie".
"When are you getting married? Is it next week?".
I looked at her stunned. Next week?
"Hold on, baby". Liam replied to her. "Lets not get too excited about this".
Lili jumped excitedly on her seat. "I have a baby sister on the way and my Daddy and Mommy are getting married, yippee".
"And we are home". Liam said as the gates rolled open and he drove in.
"Momma?".
I turned to look outside the window and saw Trisha still there by the door but this time, with a guy in a business suit.
Liam pulled over in the garage and turned off the engine. He unlocked the car doors.
"Brianna. Hold Lili close to you". Liam tells me to step out of the car.
"Come on, baby. Lets get you inside".
I took her backpack and she opened the door stepping out. I stepped out as well and she shut the door.
I held her hand tightly and walked towards where Liam was standing next to Trisha and the guy in a charming business suit.
"I'm sorry, Sir Williams but she's right". The guy was saying.
"What? Alfred, I'm letting Trisha into my house".
"Technically, it's for you both". The guy told him. "Your marriage hasn't been dissolved so the both of you are still couples and so therefore, the house is still hers as well".
"Fucking dammit". Liam cussed. "Then get divorce papers ready because there's no way Trisha will be my wife".
The guy nodded in response and walked past him going to his car while Trisha smiled in triumph.
I guess that must be their family lawyer.
"Lilian".
She walked towards us but I drew Lili back behind me so she wouldn't get to touch her.
Trisha frowned. "She's my daughter".
"You lost those rights years ago". I retorted at her.
She let out a scoff. "Really now? And you see yourself as a replacement?".
"Ignore her, Anna". Liam holds my hand. "I think you need to rest, let's go inside".
We walked towards the main entrance and Lili ran inside, already running up the stairs.
"She'll get over it". I assured Liam.
I heard noises and turned to see Trisha already with her suitcases and luggages.
"And Trisha". Liam faced her. "And just so you know, if you are staying here then you will be in the guest room".
"What the fuck. Williams, I'm your legal wife here".
"Let's go". Liam kissed my cheeks taking me upstairs.
I was still bothered about the whole thing as we walked up the stairs to our room. I dropped Lili's backpack by the side and went to sit on the bed.
Liam sat beside me. "Hey. What are you thinking about?".
"Is she really going to stay here?". I asked him slowly.
"Yeah. Unfortunately, she has too because Alfred said if she calls in the court. I'm the one who's gonna get in trouble".
"Oh".
"But hey". He cupped my cheeks to face him. "I'm definitely annulling my marriage to Trisha so I can get married to you".
I beamed brightly. "Really?".
"Really". He pecked me on my lips. "I love you so much, Brianna. Always remember that".
.
.
.