Chapter 50

BRIANNA
I sigh as I remember what Trisha said moments ago. I stared out the car window trying to understand what she meant by that statement.
"Mommy". Lili speaks up, snapping me out of my thoughts.
I face her. "Yes, baby? Do you need me to do anything for you?".
"You don't look okay".
I smile tugging at her cheeks. "Oh you little smart pants. Mommy is okay, hmm?".
"Then what are you thinking of?".
"Mommy is just thinking of how ... ". I trail off not knowing what to say.
"Hmm?".
"How to decorate your baby sister's room, I don't know which color to use, yellow or blue".
She beamed brightly. "I'll help you decorate Jana's room".
"Of course, you will".
"We are here, ma'am". The driver spoke up.
I looked out the window to realize that we were at Lili's school already and it was so large and so effable.
"Have a great day at school". I kissed her cheeks softly.
"Bye Mommy". She patted my baby bump lightly. "Bye Jana".
I smiled as the car door opened and she stepped out, still waving at her. I gave her a little wave and she giggled walking off.
I stared after as a group of girls joined her and they delved into a conversation. She seems popular in her school, obviously.
The driver closed the car doors and then he started the engine driving immediately as I sighed thinking again.
Hmm. Maybe I should inform Liam about all the threats that Trisha has been giving me.
"Take me to where Liam is". I told the driver.
"Pardon? Ma'am?".
"Take me to where your boss is". I repeated myself.
"Yes, ma'am".
____
____
"We are here, ma'am".
The car door was opened for me and I stepped out breathing in fresh air as I turned to face the building in front of me.
My cheeks flushed red as I remembered when Liam once persuaded me to go with him here by blackmailing me with panties.
Hm. I still didn't get those panties back.
"Right this way".
I became aware of my surroundings as one of the young workers led me into the firm. I got in looking around as I was led away.
Then I took the elevator along with Liam's bodyguards who stood beside me. The elevator stopped at the last floor making me step out.
I walk towards Liam's office remembering it clearly. I recognized the glass door and walked towards it as it opened automatically.
I entered and paused seeing Trisha with Liam. Behind his desk, they were kissing each other so passionately.
"L-Liam?". My voice croaked as I tried to speak up.
He pushed Trisha away immediately after seeing me.
"Brianna ... ".
I didn't bother listening to him as I walked out of his office with tears streaming down my wet cheeks. I paused leaning on a wall for support.
It never stops. It always ends the same way, all my relationships always end with them being the ones I hate the most.
"Brianna ... ". He came to stand in front of me. "All what you saw__".
"I didn't see anything, Liam. What I saw was just the plain truth, that you still love your ex wife".
"Jeez!! Brianna, you have to believe me, what you saw isn't what you think it is".
"Just leave ... ".
I walk away but pause feeling a little pain in my stomach. And another pain, fuck!! I yell out holding my stomach.
*
*
*
CHLOE HOUSTON
I stepped out of the shower room feeling a lot refreshed that before. Probably because I was just taking a bath after Lucas and I had sex earlier this morning.
"Lucas?". I called looking around but no sign of him in the room.
I shrug, drying myself up with the towel as I head to his wardrobe. I opened one of his large shirts and then put it on.
Oh Gosh!! It smells so nice. A mixture of his cologne and his musky aftershave.
I hugged my body, staring at myself in the mirror. I smiled thinking of the fact that I'm wearing only my boyfriend's shirt and then nothing underneath.
I shrugged those silly thoughts off and headed outside the room door and then to the kitchen hoping to find Lucas there.
I stopped by the kitchen doorway as I smiled watching him make me breakfast. I walk to him wrapping my hands around his abs.
"A good morning hug?". He spoke up. "My day is going great".
"I just miss you". I mumble sniffing his scent.
"You miss me or you just want more of the shower s*x?".
I gasp, hitting him slightly. "Hey!! I'm not a pervert like you".
"Are you sure?".
"Affirmative".
He turned around to face me. "I could have another round with you, right here, now".
"Oh really?". I ask mocking him.
He chuckled as he lowered his head to my neck nibbling on the hollow while letting his hand slide down to my ass cupping it.
"Shit!". He pulls away, staring at me. "Don't tell me you are not wearing anything under".
I bit my lips slightly. "Maybe I am. Maybe I am not".
"Fuck!! You are turning me on, Chloe". He groans.
I giggle as he wraps his hand around my waist and lifts me up weightlessly around his torso cupping my bottom.
He kissed me immediately and I responded letting him dominate the kiss as his hands roamed my body, his fingers sliding up under the shirt.
Almost immediately, the doorbell rings and Lucas groans, making me burst out into laughter. He dropped me down slowly.
"Ignore". He mumbled trailing kisses down my neck pushing me against the counter.
"But the door ... ".
He didn't say anything. Rather, his hand slips up the shirt to cup my right b**b as he squeezed it softly making me moan a little.
My hands went down to fiddle with his belt buckle while his fingers explored beneath as he finally removed my shirt leaving me bare and nak*d in front of him.
I didn’t protest even when he bent his head and took my b**b in his mouth first sucking one nipple and then the other then one of his fingers slid down and and touched me.
I groaned as I unconsciously spread my legs in invitation. His mouth was still glued to my b**bs sucking one after the other as he inserted the first one finger down there.
I moaned and as the movement of his
fingers increased as he let go of my b**bs to concentrate on fingering me.
I was moaning and grunting uncontrollably as I jerked ever upwards to meet the tips of his fingers.
The doorbell rang again but time more than once as it rang on repeatedly making Lucas groan for the umpteenth time.
"Maybe we should answer the door". I suggested.
A grin pulled at his lips. "Or we should just continue and forget who's there".
"Lucas ... ". I scolded him.
He sighed cussing within his breath as he kissed me softly before walking out of the kitchen.
I grabbed the large shirt on the kitchen counter as my cheeks flushed completely red remembering what we were doing.
I tugged on the large shirt and headed out the kitchen doorway going to the front door to see who was there.
"Lucas. Who ... ". I trailed off seeing Miranda.
Of course, it had to be her. Of all people to ruin these moments for me. It's always her.
I faked a smile walking towards them. "Hey, Miranda. What brings you here?".
She looked at me then at the shirt I was wearing then glanced at Lucas who was shirtless and his belt buckle undone.
Her lips quivered. "L-Lucas".
"If you would excuse us, we were busy". I flashed her a sweet smile. "Well that was before you decided to ring the doorbell".
She glared at me. "Why the fuck are you in his house?".
"Miranda". Lucas spoke up. "What are you doing here?".
"I was hoping to talk to you and then I came to meet this bitch".
"Hey! Chloe is not a bitch, She's my girlfriend".
I smiled at her. "You heard that? Girlfriend, hm? So, Miranda, you are his ex in case you don't know".
"Lucas, you can't possibly replace me with her".
"Like Chloe said, we were busy before you decided to interrupt us".
He slammed the door locking and I smiled in victory almost immediately that he did that.
"That was hot". I turn to face him. "You put her in her place".
"I had to. No one calls my crazy psycho a bitch".
I giggle. "Crazy Psycho? Is that like your nickname for me or something?".
"Maybe". He shrugs, licking his lips as he slid his hand around me. "Now where were we?".
Almost immediately, his phone rang and he stepped away from me cussing repeatedly as he went to answer the call.
"It's Liam". He told me before picking it up.
I nod hugging him from behind as I smile at what he said earlier. I'm his girlfriend, the one he'd rather choose over Miranda.
Oh that makes me feel good.
I pause as Lucas's expression changes and I look at his face searching for answers as to why Liam called.
"Brianna is in the hospital. An early delivery or something".
"What?". I step back. "Brianna can't be in delivery. She's not 9 months pregnant yet, heck, she hasn't even fully completed the 8 months pregnancy".
"I don't know". Lucas shrugs. "That's why he called. He said her water broken and she's being transported".
"No way, no, no, no. Brianna can't give birth prematurely, that's not good".
"Well that's what he said. He's at the hospital now".
"She's not supposed to give birth now, the doctor said ... ". I trailed off remembering it.
The doctor did say that she'll deliver if she undergoes any complications like stress.
Shit!! This is not going to go well.
.
.
.