Behavior

Oliver

"Well don't you look very happy today?" Cameron points out as he watches Oliver and Ezra approach their group.

Ezra socks him on the arm which causes Cameron to flinch and caress his wounded arm like a baby.

"What's up, Oli?" Louis makes his way towards him.

"There's not much to say to it. Nothing bad has happened." He shrugs as if unsure if he answered it right.

Louis smiles up at him anyway. "Well that sounds like a good start doesn't it?" he leans in a little closer and lowers his tone. "I was wondering if you'd like to hang out later tonight"

Oliver looks up at the sky then back at him. "I don't know. Depends, where are you planning to take me this time?"

Louis chuckles and shrugs. "I don't... maybe just take a cruise through the city? I don't really have it planned."

"Well I'll think about it." He responds.

"Alright well let me know."

Oliver looks at the group oblivious to the small conversation Louis and Oliver just had and catches Ezra's eye. He looked at him with a hint of something he could not pinpoint. Before he could figure it out he looked away and resumed to chatting with Niall.

"Hey, is your name Oliver?"

Oliver's eyebrow furrows as he hears the unrecognizable female voice.

"Yeah?"

The girl was about a foot shorter than him and had long mouse brown hair loose around her shoulders. Her outfit consisted of knee socks and a high waited skirt topped off with a loose crop top.

"I was wondering if you knew what Mrs. Goodwin's assignment is for tonight." She gripped her binder tightly to her chest.

"Oh. Um it was doing the worksheet she handed out along with workbook problems seven through eleven that we looked at today before class ended."

"Oh. Ok. Well I am actually having trouble with this class so I was thinking if you could help me with it?"

"I don't really get it myself but I could try to help with what I know."

"Ok. Can you meet me at the library during lunch?"

"Yeah sure."

"Thanks, Oliver." She smiles before walking away with her friend that he did not notice standing behind her the whole time.

"Ok what was that about?" Louis cocked his head towards them.

Oliver shrugs. "I have no idea. I don't really even know her."

"So why did you agree with meeting with her during lunch?"

"I didn't want to be rude."

"You could've made up an excuse you know?"

"I guess but I wasn't really thinking."

"Obviously." Louis rolls his eyes.

Oliver ignored the change in behavior Louis developed in a matter of seconds and began to listen to Cameron's idea of the perfect way of living life which consisted of taking risks.

The bell rang ending their pointless conversation of Cameron's lame version of life. The classes passed by in a blur until lunch came and Oliver remembered he had to meet the girl who talked to him during break for homework.