Saved

Harry

"Harry! Get up!"

Harry moaned as he turned over in his comfortable bed. Rays of sun shone through the closed curtains. He blindly grabbed his phone nearly knocking down his glass of day old water. As he carefully opened his eyes, they widened in shock.

"Crap!" He stumbles out of bed.

"Hun, you're going to be late." The voice came clearer as it neared the door.

"I'm going, mom." He answered as he struggled into a red polo shirt.

He rushed into the bathroom, tripping over a small pile of dirty clothes. In two minutes, he brushed his teeth and tried fixing his messy hair; he settled on a small flip on the front, getting it out of his face. He picked up the first pair of shoes he could find in his closet and forced them on his feet. Running down the stairs he almost bumped into his little brother.

"Sorry, bro. Bus is almost here for you." He calls after him.

He grabbed his keys from the kitchen counter and rushed out the door.

"Bye, mom!" He shouted before he closed the door.

He barely let the engine start when he raced out of the quiet neighborhood he lived in.

Oliver

A loud knock interrupts Oliver's deep slumber.

"Oliver! Get up! I'm driving you to school today."

He groans and rolls out of bed. His room was still dark and could barely make out the objects in front of him. Luckily he makes it to his bathroom without killing himself. The bathroom light was too bright for his eyes. As they adjust he stares at himself through the mirror. His right eyebrow was accompanied by a small black ring. His eyes were quite dark considering they were green. His bottom lip contained a black lip ring. He looked at his hair. He hated it. It was curly, and he couldn't do much with it but to sway it out of his way and a beanie always helped. He woke himself up by splashing his face with cold water. Staring back at himself he looks at his shirtless body. There were tattoos everywhere. His arms, his torso, his back. Most of them had a story behind them but some of them were just there.

"Oliver!"

He finished adding his black and white studded belt and his navy blue beanie on.

He didn't really speak. It wasn't necessary.

"Come on, we're going to be late."

He paid attention, but he still didn't answer; like a second nature thing he slipped on his black ear buds and blasted the music. It was the only thing that let him escape from his life.

Closing his eyes for 5 minutes seemed like seconds when his foster mother tapped him on the shoulder.

He read her mouth since he couldn't hear. He read:

"We're here."

He looked through the windshield. There it was; his fifth high school in this month. The name didn't matter anymore it was going to be like that as long as he still goes to school.

He got out of the car and grudgingly walked past the school's front doors. He has been here for two weeks now, but he's a lone wolf. He doesn't bother to make any friends since he gets transferred anyway.

Stopping at his locker, there was a note stuck on it saying "FAG" he ripped it off, crumpling it in his hand and dropping it on the floor.

He didn't hear the mocking snickers and the jock talking to him until he was forcefully faced by the careless boy.