Together

Oliver

“And here is your room.” Oliver’s mom opened the door to reveal a huge room.

Oliver stood there, shocked at the sight before him. He felt like this could be the size of the first floor of his old home.

“Do you not like it?” His father said with concern.

“No. I love it.” Oliver says quietly.

“Well, I’m glad you do. You should get settled. We’ll be waiting in the kitchen to make something. Would you like a sandwich?” She suggests.

He nods.

“You’re not allergic to anything, are you?”

He shakes his head.

She smiles and they both leave him alone in his new bedroom. He gazed at the size. The walls were painted a light grey. They calmed him for some odd reason. The bed was probably king sized and looked extremely comfortable. He carried his bags and set it on the bed. Quickly he organized his clothes into the desired places, when he finally makes his way to the closet. They were mirrored sliding doors and he pulls them apart. It was a quite roomy walk in closet. The walls were coated in the same color as the outside. It was incredible. He began to hang his shirts up. As he slung his jacket on the rack, he noticed a piece of paper sticking out of one of the pockets. Confused he opened it. It was small but the scribbles on them were familiar.

Don’t forget about me.

~ Cat

His lips pulled into a slight smile. He refolded it and stuffed it in his back pocket. He resumed with his unpacking. He couldn’t forget her. As much as he’d like to but she found a way to his cold heart.

Harry

He tapped his pen on the desk a million times a minute. He was lost in thought.

Why does he look so much like me? He has the same smile, same eyes, eye shape, hair color. Height. What is going on? Is it just some crazy coincidence? Or could we be-

“Mr. Styles. Harry.”

He stopped tapping his pen.

 “Hmm?” He finally broke out of his thought bubble.

“Are you paying attention?”

“Yes.” He mumbled.

“Very well. Then I’d like you to read the next paragraph we’re on please.

Crap. Just great. I don’t even know what page we’re on.

The girl sitting next to me pointed on her book where we were. I looked at her and she gave me a reassuring smile.

I returned the smile, thankful that she was willing to help.

I began to read but I was saved by the bell.

He raced out of class. He didn’t know where he was going but he was going to clear up his head, because the situation from earlier was overwhelming him and he didn’t know why.

Marcel

Just like every day, I make my way through the unbearable crowd of people to meet up with my friend, Amanda. She’s the complete opposite from me: Auburn hair, brown eyes, barely visible freckles scattered across the top of her cheeks, shorter than I and a completely social person, but it’s funny since she only hangs out with me. We’ve been friends since the beginning of the school year but I’ve grown quite attached to her.