Addition

I apologize if this is really bad or confusing. Ive been trying to get an update out asap so here it is. Vote if ya like please. Love you guys :)

Oliver

"Hey don't worry, I'll be here for you." Ezra says sincerely.

Oliver nods and sighs. "I just don't know what's going to happen."

"Nothing's going to happen you. If anyone even tries to mess with you, I swear I'll make them pay for it." He threatens, his knuckles turning white as he grips the steering wheel.

"Don't worry. I'll be ok." He tries to calm him down by carefully removing his hands from the wheel.

Ezra gives in and his hands fall limp on his lap.

"Sorry, I just get a little defensive over people I care about."

"Oh." He murmured.

"Come on you have to go to the office to pick up your schedule."

They walk in comfortable silence with Ezra in front of him. He could see the people giving them looks. Out of curiosity, Oliver looks down at Ezra's free hand and finds his fingers curl up into a fist.

"Hi I'm here for Oliver Richard's schedule."

"Who are you?" the secretary asks looking over the rim of her glasses.

"I'm his brother." He says firmly.

"Very well, can I see Oliver?" she asks with a forced smile.

Oliver steps up next to Ezra. "I'm Oliver." He manages to say.

"Very well here you go. And please don't wear those glasses in class." She says strictly.

They walk out in silence, Ezra looks down at Oliver's schedule in his hand.

"Ney you're with me first and third." He beams.

"Cool." He smiles, grateful that he'd be able to see him throughout the day.

"Come on, class is this way."

Girls turned to look at the unfamiliar boy with Ezra. They gasped and whispered to each other. Oliver ignored it as much as possible. He didn't want to get involved with a girl right now. It is the first day of school for him anyway. He walked up to the teacher who was way more involved with his computer than anything else.

"Well good morning, young man. How may I help you?" he smiles.

"I'm new here." He says.

"Well I figured you were since I've never seen you in my class before. You can take a seat with Ezra if you'd like."

"He's probably going to move the other kid that sits next to me."

They sit in the back of the class. Chattering an out where he should go next.

"You know this is a little hard to explain. I might as well just walk you there. Teacher wouldn't mind me being late anyways." He smiles.

The bell rings, a group of students busting through the doors eager to get to their seats in order to not be marked absent.

The class goes by quick. Probably because he had Ezra to accompany him with this class.

They shuffle out of the room heading towards Oliver's second class.

"He isn't that bad. Just bear with him. He's actually quite funny." Ezra comments on the teacher.

"ok." He replies.