Why...

I actually would like to delete this story, but i won't.

Why? Because i wasted so much time on this🤡

I am in the mood to tell the backstory of how i came up with this:

So, it was late december 2018. My family decided to get Netflix. I was (and still am) a fan of Miraculous Ladybug. So when i scrolled through Netflix, i saw this weird show: "True and the Rainbow Kingdom". True looks like Marinette so i made fun of the show but i didn't watch it until like February 2019? When i watched it, i never liked the stupid Kids show setting, so i made darker AUs of the show. I even made a Crossover Fic on this account in May 2019 with Miraculous Ladybug (But i deleted it so i forgot what happened in it lmao)

since early December 2018 i started to write Fanfictions, because me and my friend told each other random horror stories and my class teacher asked me to write a story and i can read it infront of the class. Well, that was the worst decision ever. My Teacher backstabbed me. Me and my Friends exchanged random Fanfictions and Drawings (they were very violent) of us and the other classmates as adults, and my math teacher and my class teacher always caught us and took it away. My class teacher also said that i can read the story next lesson (but he always "forgot" it🤡) so in March 2019 my teacher said he needs to call my parents (He did that very often, i think he had a thing for my Mom) because my grades were bad (I WASNT FAILING THO💀) so i said ok and wanted to leave. But my teacher said he also needs to tell them that i write vulgare stories. I was terrified because the stories were very violent and vulgare and my parents would be dissappointed and mad so i begged my teacher not to do it but he said he will call them so i got mad af. (Literally INSTEAD OF TELLING ME TO STOP TELLING THESE WEIRD STORIES HE LITERALLY BACKSTABBED ME THAT ASSHOLE HE DID SO MUCH DUMB SHIT TO ME I WILL NEVER FORGIVE HIM EHKSJDHFJJD) and my Parents got VERY mad at me too (i mean i kinda deserved it tbh but i was like 12? Also my Teacher assumed that I only drew and wrote everything, but no, another friend did draw/write a lot too and i told my parents and god thanks they believed me) so i decided to write normal stories (god thanks) and i started to write on Wattpad. (I already started a story i never finished in April 2018 on another account tho) and i wrote the TATRK MLB one (My bestie even readed it lmao) well i became so obsessed over TATRK and it was the only thing i was talking about. My Bestie insulted True as a joke but my stupid ass didnt understand fun/irony and i unfriended him (worst mistake ever, he was the best friend i ever had, well we are friends again but he moved away :( )

 so i became friends with other TATRK Fans online. I met one and she added me in a groupchat later with 3 other people. (Idk about 2 of them, i am still in contact a little with one and the other one is active on insta but i didnt interact with them since early 2020) and i wanted to write a Fanfiction about TATRK again. Some genius on IdeasWiki had the idea of True: Return of the Rainbow Kingdom where they made fanmade summaries for new episodes. They were for adults so i liked them. There was the finale called "True: Battle for the Rainbow Kingdom" and i decided in like August 2019? To write a Fanfic of it on Wattpad. Thats how i created it.

In October 2019 i accidentally left my Phone with a chat open with someone on Insta and my Mom found it. My parents were mad af (I thank them for it to this day, that time was the point of my lowest, i literally had no friends irl and i also felt shitty, god thanks i wasnt depressed tho) so i deleted my Insta. My parents forbid me Internet Accsess until im 18 (2024) (Well ig they forgot about it, i literally was allowed to be on Internet again in December 2019) and since November 2019 i felt better again, i got IRL friends and i felt better again, i also got closer to my Family again (LIKE WTF I DISTANCED MYSELF FROM THEM SM BEFORE THEY FOUND MY PHONE LIKE WHATTT I WAS ON MY PHONE TEXTING MY 'FRIENDS' 24/7) My Online friends werent that bad. They were perverted and messed up (except for one, you know who you are) and my Online Bestie was so messed up, they shipped Rainbow King x Glummy Glooma, like WTF THAT IS SO MESSED UP THEY ARE COUSINS! I even got in touch with them in 2021 for a short while but they seemed so weird, like they were scared i might doxx them? Wtf🤡

I discontinued the story for some months, but eventually got the motivation to write it again, even though i wasnt really interested in TATRK anymore but in Harvest Moon (I love Harvest Moon to this day, even tho i dont play it anymore, it gave me very good memories and made the corona Time GREAT❤️) but the Fanfiction was written in a script/play style so i wrote normal because the script one sucked imo.

So, this part is kinda hard for me, because this is a confession. I hated True x Zee since i watched the show. I had a Manga AU where they were siblings. In June 2020 i had an Idea. I started spreading the Rumor that True and Zee are siblings in the secret TATRK Manga (tbh i was a genious, that is so funny how you can spread a rumor in a small fandom, because True x Zees Popularity fell and my TATRK OTP Zee x Grizelda got popular, i said they were canon in the Manga) and the rumor was spreading good. Some people didnt believe me but i manipulated them to believe me. The TATRK Fandom is dead and i grew up so idc if people ship True x Zee now (i still hate the ship Though)

Idk when i started to hate TATRK, but now i hate it. It almost ruined my life, and the show and fandom are dead anyway. If i could tell my past self something, i would say "NEVER WATCH TATRK IT WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE. WATCH...IDK HAIKYUU OR SHERLOCK OR HANDMAIDS TALE (jk wait till you are older or you will get traumatized lmao)INSTEAD" because i lost my friends from it, i spreaded fake news and it made me feel sick? Honesty, my hatred for this ugly ass characters (except for Glummy and Grizelda) is immeasurable. I would love to kill them all. Yes, it sounds crazy, but it is how it is.

I grew up.

Thank you for reading all this if you readed it Dx