Bartlebys Backstory

Bartleby:"WHY DO YOU WANT TO TELL ME THE TRUTH?! I DON'T WANT TO!!!"

Silverclaw:"Uh nobody cares. We just tell you"

Shadow:"What the heck?!"

Silverclaw:"Oh sorry...Here is your Zazoony Tea, Bartleby"

Bartleby:"*sip* ugh...Thank you..."

Shadow:"So you think your Mom abandoned you...It is kinda true..."

Bartleby:"I knew it all the time. So can we go now? Okay. Thanks."

Shadow:"NO!"

Silverclaw:"The year you born was war in Kittynati. So your Mom had to go to war with you. But you were a newborn Kitten. So she decided to raise you somewhere else. She gave you to me, and i had to bring you to a safe place. I actually thought Yeti Village would be nice, but then we found out, that one Yeti accidentally fell on a Cat. So we brought you to Mushroom Town and let you raise by Mr. and Mrs. Finnegan (Trues parents, the white Citizens, the one that destroyed the NiNi fruits and his friend with purple hair, but they have Blue hair and are different person)"

Bartleby:"Oh..."

True:*hugs Bartleby* "I didn't knew that"

Bartleby:"So i hated her for protecting me...Do you know if she is alive?"

Shadow:"Nope...She died after you got adopted"

Bartleby:"Oh okay...Nevermind i never really met her. I just see Trues Parents as mine..."

True:"Um...Are you sure it is okay?"

Bartleby:"Of course! So...How does it help that i know my Backstory now?"

Shadow:"Uh...We just told you, because we met you...?"

Bartleby:"SERIOUSLY?! Nevermind..."

True:"It's getting dark...We should go to sleep...Urg and Snick, can we sleep in your house?"

Urg:*Makes some weird sounds, that mean yes*

True:"Okay. Good night!"