Probably the pre-last chapter

(OMG I'M ACTUALLY GOING TO FINISH THIS LOL)

After the wishing God told True and co. the plan, they went off.

"HEY!" Someone screamed. It was a familiar voice for True.

"Oh my God please not her!" True was right. it was her "Biggest" fan. Momotaro (Sorry i just had to put her in the story xD she's my OC but nevermind)

"Umm...Momotaro how did you come here? T-This is dangerous!"

"HAH, the Skyblubbs brought me here! Y'know those cute creatures that raised me-"

"I know, i know. So. What do you want here?"

"...Oh. I remember now. Rainbow City got destroyed."

"But Glummy was-"

"By an Typhoon. One of Rainbow Kings helpers emigrated us to Living-Sea city. OH I totally forgot to say that Glummy is adopted. But that's all. So it's all in your hands now. Buh-Bye!" Momotaro kissed her hand and blowed it to True (Friendshiply) and jumped on one of the Skyblubbs.

"...Who is the fastest over here?! We need Momotaro for more information!" True panicked

"I can't, my leg hurts. i wonder why?" Bartleby whined on the couch that he brought to the ship they were flying on.

"I can go if you want" Bingo Bango offered

"Sure! Thanks!"

Then Bingo Bango jumped on the ground and chased the Skyblubb.

"Hey, Momotaro!"

"Hi!"

"So, True asked me to-"

"Would you like to go to the cinema with me sometime? How about now?" Momotaro interrupted (I'm sorry i ship them don't judge me lol)

"Well, actually True asked me for an favor...But i forgot what it was so Okay!"

"Nice! Hop on!"

"...Wow...Bingo Bango is pretty forgetful. I knew that he's useless!" Grizelda mocked

"Hey, stop being mean!" True argued

"Sorry"

"Glummy and i aren't cousins...That's weird...I spent my entire life with him thinking he's my cousin. And actually he's dead...I'm confused. Very confused."

"Aw, don't worry, everything will be fine! We are going to build a new Rainbow-City!"

The plan was to "Kill" Glummy (It wasn't even him) and kind of bringing back his old soul.

"There is Glummy..." Zee noticed.

"Fly to him..." True commanded.

-To be continued-