The secret room

Bartleby went home, and True was hanging out at the area near wishing tree.

True was looking into the starry sky, and suddenly, Zee came out

Zee:"True? What are you still doing here?"

True:"Oh, me? I am just looking into the sky..."

Zee:"Is it because of Glummy Glooma?"

True:"...Yeah..."

Zee:"He won't destroy Rainbow City..."

True:"How do you know?"

Zee:"I was studying about him"

True:"Tell me more!"

Zee:"Well, Rainbow king was pretty often saying some stuff about "Gloomix" powers. So his scepter has probaly those powers. They aren't that powerful."

True:"Oh, that is good!"

Zee:"But actually...i was studying more about Rainbow Kings family. You know that he raised me, right?"

True:"Yeah! You will be the future Rainbow King!"

Zee:"THAT'S NOT THE POINT- also, Rainbow King will live way longer than me. Well, Grizelda told me that there is a secret room near the dunegon in rainbow castle! He almost never told me about his backstory, and family, and maybe is there pretty interesting stuff about him and rainbow city history!"

True:"THEN WE HAVE TO LOOK FOR IT!"

Zee:"I don't think that Rainbow King will allow it..."

True:"We just keep it a secret *winks*"

Zee:"Uh, TRUE YOU KNOW THAT IT'S FORBIDDEN!"

True:*makes puppy dog eyes"

Zee:"OH NO PLEASE YOU ARE TOO CUTE" (not romantically meant, more like a teenager tries to say no to a kid or something XD, the ship won't sail lol)

True:"So it's a yes?"

Zee:"*sighs* Okay...BUT IF RAINBOW KING FINDS OUT IT IS YOUR FAULT! Also, we need Grizelda and Bartleby, they could help..."

True:"THANK YOUUUUU!!! Okay, good night!"

Zee:"ugh, good night, True..."