Chapter 1: Alone

After the events of saving Cardin from the Urse Major. Me faking my way in was brought up. Making the people I held dear and thought was friends to shunned me hate me, bully me, beat me to the inch of my life. But what makes it even worse is that my team doesn't trust me anymore! Hell they don't even want me around them. I get called into Ozpin office.
" well here goes nothing, here comes me getting expelled"
Hearing the elevator ding I walk in and see Professors Goodwitch and Ozpin, with my Father. The failure that didn't want to train me. And forbid it.
Jack Arc my father!
Jack" Jaune! You are disgusting and disgraceful to the Arc name! You are hereby disowned from the Arc name do you understand we can't be having you and your reputation to effect Arc name!"
I just sat there was I sad. Yes was I gonna cry about it no. But I will speak me my mind.
I start laughing which confused the professor and My ex father.
" that's funny you say that! I never once was consider an Arc. You forbid me from helping me to achieve my dreams. So I did it yes I fake my way in here. Yes I don't know how to fight that well. But that's on you Jack Arc." Speaking his name in venom. " but the funny thing is you consider a name more important then your own blood/ child. No wonder the grim in reality is always growing stronger we have you and everyone else who shunnes and forbids us from are goals. It's even more funny seeing that face looking anger and red. But what makes this gold is that you like Jackass Schnee that married into the family. Which is making you not even true Arc! you have no blood. Hahaha what waste you are thinking you own me. You don't own me I own me and my life. I am glad to be rid of a coward that you are. Is this all Professor Ozpin. Or am I getting kicked out of Beacon as well?"
Jack was furious with me but I didn't care. Ozpin sips his mug and says something that I wasn't expecting I thought I be kicked out.
Ozpin" yes and no. Jaune. I was told to kick you out but I sense lot of potential in you. And I ha. . ."
I laugh again" haha how bout you show the school the truth or are you scared or is it cause Cardin father is on the board. No wonder hunters now days only lie and cheat and steal, bully. Some protectors of the world. I will be leaving the school now since it teaches nothing but the ideas of more negativity. Good day. And oh one more thing. When we meet again just hope I am in good mood. I don't hate you professor cause hate is strong word but I do dislike you atlas and all the corrupt. But at least you are man to tell me in the face. After all never let your dreams be dreams and reach for stars. Cause one day dreams can become eventually. Nothing is given and nothing is impossible. Just hope you make the right choice when it matters. Good day I'll be leaving later!"
Walking out to the elevator. And it closes.
Time to start my journey my travels my way. Instead of following these people paths I'll create one myself or find another way to become a hero!

Ozpin Goodwitch Jack
Ozpin " hope we didn't just make a mistake."
Jack was silent he was sad cause jaune was right he didn't confront the true Arc his wife instead he jumped the gun and disowned his only son and he can't have anymore kids. Making the Arc name gone. He shivers.
Goodwitch" I hope he shows everyone wrong. He was my favorite even though i was tough on him. He was improving faster than anyone else."

Jaune went to his " door-room " when he opens he sees his ex friends all annoying him so he left and left a note on his bed. One day they will read it. Grabbing his scroll and left. He smile as he gets on the bullhead and sees the Team Rwby. And Team CFVY. Ruby had disgusted look but small tears. Weiss smirk thinking ' no more looser here' Blake was sad that the one who helped the Fanus is gone cause of faking she couldn't do anything cause she also Faked her way in. And Yang with death glare.
Coco was incredible pissed and Velvet was sad. They weren't gonna talk to NPR or Rwby. They lost there credibility and Cardin is gonna PAY!

Jaune left and walk into the forest to not be seen again. Other then video and seeing Jaune in forest fighting off Grim and Grim and more Grim. His sword broke bleeding with cuts all over his body. But kept pushing and pushing killing death stalkers and Nevermores. Even Golem grim which is top tier Grim. But then the footage gets cut. Leaving Ozpin in dispense. He sent Crow over to see what happened other then to follow blood trial to cave but it stops. No body no blood no one in the shallow cave. Only his Scroll and broke down weapons.