Chapter 5 Sayains

Jaune and the gang meet the Sayains duo Half way. And luckily it was in wasteland.
Jaune" so you must be the Sayain?"

The small spiky hair and the bald head.
Spiky hair " we are here for your dragon balls and to kill everyone! Nappa they are all weak kill them."

The bald guy named Nappa smiles. " Butttt Vegeta shouldn't we wait for Kakarot?"

Vegeta" why would we wait he's not even here"

Nappa" please if we kill his friends and family it will be even funnier watching him where he can't do anything! Plus remember that bug planet you were a prison bitch!"

Krillen " we will do something you will see!"

Nappa " watch as everyone he cares bout dies."

Vegeta " Nappa, in the mean time plant the sibermen!"

Nappa starts placing seeds into the ground. As they start to sprout up. Into green cabbage head red eyes.

While they are growing up. Vegeta starts to talk again.
Vegeta" you know what's funny is that Sayain you people killed a year ago Raditz was so Weak! We can actually grow Raditz! Hahahhaaaa. And nappa is worth 5 Raditz and I am worth 15 Raditz."

Krillen " damn them, in there busted growth!"

Nappa starts to point at the Sibermen naming them " this one snuggles, that one cabbage head, that one is fluffles, that's Vegeta Jr!"

Vegeta kills Vegeta Jr

Nappa cries " VEGETA JR NOOOOOOO"

Krillen " I can only be pushed so far." Pointing his hand up and releasing his energy. Into five different ways. Hitting five of the sibermen killing them.

Yamcha lands and then " alright guys we got th"
A sibermen latches onto him Blowing him up.

Krillen " Nooooo Yamcha. "

Nappa" look Vegeta. This Yamcha like are Raditz. At least he's stronger then Are Raditz."

Vegeta only growled. As Piccolo kills the rest knowing that Jaune can take them both on. But doesn't say anything.

Timeskip to the real fight.

Goku was late and was flying as fast as he could. But when he got there he saw horrible things. Seeing his friends dead.
Looking around seeing Piccolo dead, Tien dead with one arm, krillen hanging on to life. Same as Gohan. Then we see Janue holding off Vegeta and Nappa in there monkey forms called Oozaru. But he was having horrible time. Looking bloody and cuts all over his body.

Let's take it back to see what happen. And how it happen.

Jaune looks at piccolo and nods.

Tien attacks Nappa with dodo ray. While Nappa dodges it and charges up his power with electricity around his body with yellowish aura. As he strikes at Tien. While he blocks with his arm but it was chopped off with the blow.

Tien" ahhhhhhhhh MY ARMMMM"

Nappa" Vegeta look it's a Pókemon" with a smirk on his face " Ima Catch!"
Vegeta " you have to damage it first"
Nappa proceeds to throw a PokeBall at Chiaotzu
Nappa " let's hope I get a critical!
Chiaotzu some how got behind Nappa and attached himself to the bald man. Glowing blue.
Nappa " I'll use rock smash!"
Smashing into mountain rock spire breaking.
Chiaotzu" Tien I have to do this. You can wish me back with the dragon balls. For the people of earth!"
Tien" THAT WONT WORK WE ALREADY REVIVED YOU ONCE WE CANT DO IT AGAIN"
Chiaotzu was already blowing up" wait wh—" Booooooooooooom