Chapter 3 Years

Jaune pov
    During this journey I had many thoughts. But one mainly is to become stronger. And more importantly to achieve my dreams of being a hero. After heading to the wedding of Goku and ChiChi. I went back to master Roshi island.
Finishing my training making my moves more sharper. And learning the meteor combo. Trying to improve myself pushing pass my limits is and surpassing it. Wanting to stop piccolo if he ever attacks and keep this world safe.
Master roshi " Jauney boy, you did good job I have nothing left to teach you on fundamentals you will improve further down the line. Always remember Learn well, Eat well, Sleep well. That is the Hermit way. The one known as Kami wants to train you. You must climb Korin tower all the way to the top."
Jaune nods " thanks master Roshi. I'll climb up that tower an no time."

    Getting to the base of the tower. You see as it is tall as hell. " How in the Living world did Goku get up there when was small child. Like for real! If Small Goku can do can I!"
I started to climb the tower tower and let me tell ya. It's never needing feels like. I see something that is circular. " hope that's the end."
After another good 20mins or so. Getting to what seems like the top. When I am greeted by a white Fur ball cat.
Korin" hello there I am Korin. You can only proceed if you touch me and pass the ultra divine water test"
( I am changing the Ultra divine water a little bit.)
" umm okay so touch you and drink some water seems refreshing enough. Come here Cat!"
Jumping all around Korins platform area.
As you keep missing you get in idea.

You started to use the Afterimage technique but instead multiple images of Jaune comes around the tower. Making Korin confused. As you jump and catch him but tricking him into the trap you come from above. As he dodges you graze his fur. Passing the test.

Korin" that was close one. And you thought outside of the box that's good to see. Your last test is to drink the water. If you are pure of heart you will be fine and no problems will come. But if you have evil and jaded heart you will suffer and then die. If you pass your power will grow to new heights."

As you hold the the water you feel dread. Cause you don't know if your heart is jaded from all the abusing and physical and emotional damage from Beacon academy. " like all hero's must take risks to protect the ones you care about." Hope I don't die.
Drinking the water. Jaune feels agony and pain. Falling to the floor breathing heavy. Jaune aura is working double time. Keeping him alive. While recovering from the effects.
( the ultra divine water uses the latent potential to increase there power. So therefore I will be giving Jaune a boost in power.)
After waking up up on a bed on the tower. Rubbing his eyes. " that hurt a bit"
Korin laughs " yes well how does it feel to be the second person to survive the water test."
" Second. Wait how many people tried?"
Korin" 15 people counting yourself and Goku. You two are amazing! And now since you are rested up. You have to climb the rest of the way up!"
" great I guess time to climb this tower again. And I must add why is it skinner now!"
Korin " to make it harder to get to Kami! Plus unlike you some people know how to fly. Maybe you should learn it."
Sighing and agreeing with long climb up the tower.
After hour of climbing he sees the circle part of the Lookout. " Finally cause I am getting tired!"
Getting to the top of the lookout. And looking around seeing the nice white tile floor with garden that a black Genie is watering till he faces you creepily.
   Black Genie lips turn into a smile. " Hiiiiiiii"
'Why do I feel like to run away now!' Jaune thought.

Far distance away at mount Paozu.
Goku" why do I feel so scared all of sudden.
Mr popo " Hiiiiiii"
Goku " Runnnnnnnn get away from me!!!!"

Back to jaune pov

Black Genie. " Hello there worthless maggot! I am Mr Popo. Understand. You will learn the Pecking order then the rules. Break the rules Face Punishment!"
Only nodding yes. Scared out my mind.
Mr Popo " The pecking order it goes
You,
the dirt,
the worms inside of the dirt,
Popo's StooLll,
Kami,
then Popo.
Any questions good cause I'll have to bitch slap you off make you climb back up."
Green being known as Kami comes from the shadows. " Mr Popo stop scaring the new recruit."
Mr Popo just starts humming a song.
Kami" now then Jaune your gonna be up here for year or so to train. Train hard and Mr Popo will be your teacher."
Mr Popo turns back to Jaune with evil laugh
Mr Popo" haha hahahah hahahhahaha"