Chaptee 8 Revelations,

On are way to gurus
Gohan" so Jaune. What's it like in your world?"
   " well Gohan it's funny you ask. Its different then what you expect. There's two different races Human & Faunus. But in reality The humans do racist stuff against the Faunus cause of there animal trait. Even with laws that were passed hasn't helped. In all honesty they have the same goal survive, to survive the grim."
Gohan" what are the grim?"
Smiling at the kid while we are still flying.
" grim are evil creatures of darkness. That hunts living. And how must say, there emotions any emotions they feel. The stronger the emotions the more will come. How has everyone lived in my world it's called aura. An manifest of one's own soul. It's different then life force energy's. But it has it perks and downsides. I would say that aura and life force energy are two sides of the same coin. Aura give us abilitys to combat them but when your aura breaks leaves you vulnerable and get killed."
Gohan smiled learning this. " that sounds pretty cool in knowing that humanity and fanauns are surviving in combating these grim. What about the world you come from?"
Jaune thought about it. " the world as whole is divided into different kingdoms I was in Vale kingdom which the school is called Beacon. You have Atlas that is more focus on military and power. Then you have the other two. Which can be put under. Ether Sandy or on the brink of collapse. And the island where all the Faunas live. We are close to Guru house?"
Gohan " yes Mr.Jaune we can see it it's at that mountain peek top thing. With the building! I am start to head back to help my dad and Krillin."
Jaune" I would stay here for a bit. If anything they will be here. Plus they have Fasha on there side."

Goku pov

"I can't believe I let that happen. I am such a dumbass. Chi chi won't like this."
Looking down at his hands " I am all purple, now?"
" wait if I am Genyu does that mean you have to obey me?"
Jace" no "
" awe men if only. . . So can I have my body back?"
Genyu" hmmmmmm no you can not. And can bleed out with that hole in your chest now. Hahahahahaha" flying off towards the Jaune, Gohan, and Krillin.

Fasha pov

I don't know why I try anymore. I mean Bardock your kid is fucking Stupid. How is one the most scientific beings of are dead race kid. This dumb!
Time to fight Genyu in Kakarot body. Good thing he doesn't know his moves.

Jaune pov

Hmmmm why do I feel a whole lot of Fasha right now. And some of Krillin wait there's some faint being that has mix of Ki of gokus and Genyu. Did that FAG ( Freaky alien genotype ) has weird ability. Dodge that bullet!
" yes Guru just please Release my inner potential energy."
Guru " hmmmmmm fine but no more helping the buff Albino! Tell me how did you survive the purge?"
Jaune" purge?"
Guru " NAILLLLLLL!"
Jaune" my cue to dip see you super kami Guru"
Feeling that Goku is back into his body as Gohan left earlier to the fight. I sense Vegeta napping as welll I sense Fasha practical dead. Goku energy is coming back slowly. Guess I should help these scrubs.
I can feel my power gradually improving still. I started to head to Krillin and Gohan. And that's when I felt Vegeta. But I see Krillin, Gohan both carrying out dragon balls from the ship.
" they definitely gonna blue ball wish Vegeta."
As landing I scared the crap out of Krillin.
Krillin" you didn't have to do that Jaune."
Gohan just chuckle.
Jaune " say what are we wishing for? I recommend reviving piccolo first and bring here in one wish. That way we have two left."
Krillin" good thinking Jaune!"
Denda" fine time to summon him."
Denda summons the Buff dragon that is definitely not on Roids!
Denda" okay your first wish is granted. Your second wish?"
Jaune was thinking before Pronga speaks in his head.
Pronga " Mighty Jaune Arc. You have been givin an extremely extraordinary predicament. You child use this gift as an advantage an opportunity to grow your power. You will one day return to your world in the near future. Once there do not stop training and always grow. As you see from are universe there's always someone stronger."
Jaune looked up and nods his head.
Denda" we will use the second wish to. . . Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
Krillin " why you screaming." Looking at the sky. " ahhhhhhhhhhhhh"
Gohan looked up and was shaking.
I looked up. ' oh it's just Vegeta, oh he diffidently doesn't like getting blue ball wished.'
Vegeta " WHATS UP GUYS! VOIDING MY PLANS?"
Gohan" voiding your plans?"
Vegeta " ARE YOU?"
Gohan shakes a little
Gohan " yes"
Vegeta " IAM HAVE TO KILL YOU!
BUT FIRST YOU GREEN BEAN MAKE ME IMMORTAL BEFORE HE COMES HERE AND KILLS US ALL!!"
Denda starts to make the wish then the balls go shining before turning pure white falling to the ground.
Vegeta " did it work?"
Denda " no, Guru is dead meaning Pronga dies."
Vegeta " OH GREAT NOW FRIZA GONNA GONNA GONN. . ."
Frieza" OH oh oh, Please give me some ideas!"