Chapter 4 kids potential

While arriving at Mount Paozu with Gohan in hand.
Knocking on the door to the small house.
Chi chi answers the door and grabs Gohan in tight hug.
Chi chi " my baby boy where's your father."

Answering her question and telling her the truth.
" Goku is gone for year. I will say that he is training in Otherworld to prepare for threat to Earth. I would like to Train Gohan. As he has lot of potential plus it can be learning experience."

Chi chi was furious at the thought of letting Gohan learning to fight. " I WILL NOT ALOUD MY PRECIOUS BOY BECOME LIKE HIS IDIOT FATHER!"

" then how bout both worlds. And when he is old enough let him choose. After all you want him to the smartest. Learning to fight and protect himself from threats is something he will need. And it can teach him bout the Human Body!"

Chi chi was still Glaring at Jaune. With eyes of predator. Making jaune gulp.
" I will aloud it, but he must keep up with his studies. After all I want him safe. At least he didn't get Kidnapped and forced to train!"

Jaune just chuckles
" I'll have him leave tomorrow with me."

Chi chi starts sharping a knife
" oooooo Jauneeee how bout you stay the night."

Jaune walks though the front door and blasts off as fast as he can. ' not pulling pen on that one yet.'

Training time with Jaune, Gohan, Piccolo.

" okay Gohan I know your young and probably scared but you need to learn to harness that power within yourself. So I want you to sit here and meditate and pull out that energy"
Gohan doesn't understand what you are talking bout with tilt of his head.

Jaune thinks ' this is gonna be long year'
After good bit of directing the young lad to bringing his energy out he started to learn to control it. That's when you felt Piccolo watching.

Jaune" Gohan I have an idea. How bout you watch me and someone fight. And you mimic my moves and his. Okay try to watch the fight."

Gohan only nods as Piccolo comes floating down

Piccolo" let's spar let's see if you have improved over the years!"

Jaune" last time you had the advantage now I do. Slug."

Piccolo looks at Jaune with scowl " I am not Slug I am Demon!"

Jaune looks at Gohan " watch closely. And we will discuss the fight after"

Getting into a stance to fight. Piccolo as he does the same.
Looking for any opening which are hard to come by with a strategist like my opponent. ' so I guess I need to make one.'
Jaune lunches himself at Piccolo. Throw punch at piccolo but it was blocked and counter by Piccolo which Jaune ducked under the punch and went for body shoot. Which connected making Piccolo gasp for some air.

Piccolo" nice one you created your own opening. Instead of last time. I know your stronger then me now, I can sense you holding back! . . ."

Jaune smirks " yes I am but how will I grow better with fighting if I just power to max. Better to learn and hone in my skills then power jump."

Piccolo only nods before his attack hits Jaune in the back. " your to complacent and wasn't paying attention when you hit me. I release a small Ki Ball. And was aiming at you with homing. Call it the Homing Ki attack"

Jaune coughs a little and gets up " that's sounds weird. But lucky you ima kick up notch now!"

Piccolo smirks now he can fight! Now he can train. To grow stronger. To see the gap between each other.