Chapter 7 Salvation

We see the Group of three exit the space pod with them standing on cliff. Looking at the blueish grass the blue trees and the heat of the three suns. With ducks speaking in the distance.
" Duck noises. "
The three sense the levels of Gohan and Krillin and Vegeta. With five flamboyant beings.

Jaune" we should hurry before they die"
Goku " nah let's listen to the Duck little while longer"
Space duck quaks again.
Goku" so majestic"

Fasha Jaune and Goku take off towards the battle. And what they see is Guy bout to stomp on Gohan.

" Raacooom crush"

But when looks down there was no blood splatter
Racome" Racome is confused where did the midget go"

As  Goku saves Gohan as Jaune and Fasha floats down.
Jaune sees Vegeta and smirks
Jaune " Hey widows peak how's the stairs?"
Vegeta 'how does he know I swear to god that if Ghost Nappa told him I'll wish him back to kill him again!' " shut it Blondie before I through you down a flight!"
Jaune chuckles and turns and sees the four of the five beings, sensing there level of power. And just shakes his head. " Goku you can have fun!"
Goku smiles and walks up
Goku" thanks second best buddy!"

Jaune " second? Who's the first?"

Goku" Vegeta is best buddy right Geta's?"

Vegeta mumbles something incoherent

Goku" the best "

Jaune " might have competition with Ghost Nappa"

Pans back over to Racome bout to use move his hands above his head. Leaving his midsection wide open.
Goku teleports in elbowing Racome in the gut. Making him lose his power and passes out.
As Goku turns to the red and blue Aliens.

Vegeta was in shock denial! His goals in life to be the strongest sayain ever to live to be come the legend that happens every one thousand years!

Krillin " damn Goku you fucked his shit up!"
Goku " well yeah that what hundred or so times gravity does."
Vegeta. . . . . . . . " FUCK!!!"
Fasha " yeah but surprisingly Jaune here can still kick my and Kakarot asses."
Vegeta looks at Jaune then to Goku back to Jaune.

The blue alien " I am Burter and I am the fastest man in the universe!"
The red alien " I am Jace and I am from Australia mate!"
Fasha" yeah Gay ass and someone doesn't know how to dodge"
Jace" you bloody piss ant I know how to dodge hey Burter let's show those orange Clown how we fight"
Goku " did he butter that will go good on my grand-slam."
Jaune sighs thinking ' why is he such an idiot at times!'

Seeming the build commence as Goku is just standing there but in reality he is moving fast enough where the untrained eye can't see. Making Jace and Burter speed around him pointless.
As for Vegeta, Gohan and Krillin they are shocked baffled or ppm out furious.

Burter speaking to the scooter" Jace hit him wit the crusher ball and I'll speed behind him and blast him with blue wave. ( don't know one of his moves tbh )
Jace " alright mate let's give it another round!"
Jace flys up in the sky and shouts down at Goku.
" you bloodie wanker take my Crusher ball!"
Throwing the red ball at Goku as he just dodges it while Burter was getting behind Goku. With his Crusher ball screeching Burters face.
Burter " say watch where you throwing that thing will you"
In the distance we see the explosion from the blast.
Fasha " Jaune I think that was the weakest blast I have seen. Maybe even weaker then Yamach person!"
Jaune " maybe maybe not. But I do know that it was a weak blast. Maybe Yamach could beat it that blast at full power."

Goku turns around and punch's Burter in the gut and then double ax hand on his back of his head. Making fall to the ground unconscious.