CHAPTER ONE

"Mommy! Mommy! Wake up!"

A four year old girl jumped onto (Y/n)'s abdomen making her groan. Her eyes flickered opened and she peeked up at the little girl sitting on her stomach with her legs wrapped over each of her sides. Her dirty blonde curl's bouncing gently around her face from her head and her emerald green eye's shining brightly with the happiness and curiosity of a child. (Y/n)'s arm's reached out and quickly grabbed the small child and dragging her down onto the bed beside her, both mother and daughter giggling.

"Hello, my little trouble maker." She chuckled. "Did you have a good sleep?" (Y/n) asked her daughter, brushing the blonde curls of hair behind her little ear's.

"I did." She grinned.

"You did? Let me guess, you had a wonderful dream? Is that why you're so happy this morning?" (Y/n) asked as she booped her little nose.

"Yeah. I was a real life princess! I had the prettiest dress, that was pink and sparkly. Like Cinderella's, but pink!" She exclaimed giggling. (Y/n) tickled her belly and kissed her nose.

"Well, that sound's wonderful, Gracie. Maybe, we can find one today while we are out shopping. How does that sound?" (Y/n) grinned and Grace squealed, jumping onto her mother and hugging her again.

"Yes! Oh yes, please."

There was a small knock on the door and the door slowly creaked open. Revealing a tall man, with long brown hair leaning against the doorway. His arm's crossed and he chuckled.

"I thought I asked you to come get your mom for breakfast. Not join her in bed." Sam chuckled.

"Sorry, Daddy." Grace said sheepishly and then grinned widely. "But, I told mommy about my dream and she said maybe we can get a dress at the store today!"

"Oh, she did, did she?" Sam grinned and walked over, jumping into the bed, joining his girl's. Tackling the little girl and peppering her with kisses. Gracie giggled loudly until Sam stopped. He look up at (Y/n) and leaned his head forward, meeting her halfway and placing a gentle kiss on her lips.

"Ew." Gracie covered her eyes as they kissed.

"Good morning to you too, gorgeous." Sam said in a husky whisper. (Y/n)'s skin crawled with goosebump's of excitement.

"Good morning, handsome. So, you made breakfast?" She raised an eyebrow and Sam laughed.

"I did. A full breakfast for my girl's. Everything you guys love." Sam smirked and pecked her forehead. Grabbing their little girl and climbing up and out from the bed. "Come on. Let's go eat."

"Yay! Breakfast!" Gracie cheered making her parents smile at her.

(Y/n) sat up in the bed and eye'd Sam suspiciously.

"There's no reason for it? Just breakfast?" She asked her boyfriend curiously.

"Nope. Now, come on. Or our food's gonna get cold." Sam explained while he held Gracie and then walked out of the room.

(Y/n) smiled to herself and climbed out of bed. Tossing on a robe and walked into her closet. Picking out a pair of regular jeans and a cute three quarter sleeve shirt. Putting on her bra and underwear, brushing out her long, (Y/h/c) hair and getting dressed for the day. After she finished up in the bathroom, she walked her way downstairs and into the open kitchen, smiling seeing her boyfriend and daughter, laughing together and enjoying their food.

"Wow, honey this look's great. I'm really surprised it's not kale shakes and tofu." She joked as she took her seat and Sam gave her a grin.

"Hey, I like pancakes, sausage, and bacon sometimes too. I thought a perfect little family meal today would be great to have before we go out." Sam shrugged and continued eating.