CHAPTER 10

Dean had woken up early to find Mary wandering the hallways looking for the kitchen. He showed her the way and made coffee from what was left at the bunker. He explained a lot of what has happened over the past 33 years and touched a little upon the last five. How he also had died and wasn't supposed to come back, but did, the same as her. And that we all had a lot of plans to work out.

    "Momma, psst. Mommy?" Gracie whispered.

Y/n could feel the little hand pressed against her cheek. She slowly opened her eyes to be greeted by the messy bed head of the four year old and her bright green eyes, shining up at her.

    "Hello, princess. Did you sleep, okay?" She asked quietly, taking notice of Sam sleeping on the other side of Grace.

    "Yeah. Why am I sleeping with you and Daddy? This doesn't look like your room." She whispered, clearly concerned.

Y/n snuggled up with her daughter and started running her fingers through her hair. The poor kid was going through so many life changes at once. On top of the fact that they were in the bunker, they also had Mary here. Someone Sam and Y/n told her about from pictures. How were they supposed to explain that? She assumed since Grace was still so little maybe the missing bit would work again, but Grace was really smart. Either way she needed Sam to wake up so they could talk to him before leaving the room.

    "Grace, how about you sweetly wake up Daddy too?" Y/n whispered.

Grace gave her a big smile and giggled as she crawled over onto her Daddy's chest. She put both her tiny hands on Sam's cheeks and started giggling so much that she couldn't even get any words out. But that simple sound of laughter woke up Sam. He peeked open one of his eyes and tackled the little girl back to the center of the bed, making her laughter echo through the room.

    "Well, good morning to you, Gracie." Sam chuckled. He looked over lovingly at Y/n and leaned forward kissing her softly. "Good morning."

    "Good morning." Y/n smiled dreamily at her boyfriend. Reality quickly set in as she looked around the room and let out a small sigh. "We have a lot to talk about."

    "Yes, we do." Sam nodded with a small sigh of his own.

Y/n and Sam both sat up in the bed with Grace.

    "Sweetheart, we are at Daddy, Mommy and Dean's old place, okay? We had to leave our house for a little while and we have to stay here." Y/n explained softly while looking directly at Sam, hoping she was saying the right things.

    "Why?" Grace asked.

    "Because our house wasn't safe to stay at. So we are gonna stay with Dean for a little while." He paused and looked between his girls. "And there's someone else here that you get to meet Grace. She's really special. Do you remember how we explained where you got your name from?"

    "Grace Mary Winchester. Grace because it was mommy's favorite. Mary, because of Grandma Mary who is in heaven and Winchester because of Daddy." She stated proudly.

    "That's exactly right, princess." Y/n chuckled and brushed her fingers through Grace's long hair.

    "But, as it turns out. You know how Dean is here now? Well, so is Grandma Mary. She also, uh, was missing for a very, very, long time. But Mommy, Daddy and Dean found her." Sam explained carefully.

Both of them watching Grace's expression. She furrowed her eyebrows and played with her hands. You could tell she was thinking hard about the new information that was just thrown at her.

    "Okay." She said softly.

    "Okay?" Sam and Y/n asked together.

    "Do... Do you have any questions?" Sam asked her.