Sanitized Incorrect Quotes 1

(This is literally just more Agent stuff but like- only slightly different XD)

(minor spoilers for Sanitized)

(oh yeah and you definitely forgot but Octaria is Octavio's daughter in this AU)

(yes I may have forgot about her too in the making of Sanitized but- uh-)

~~~

Elite Octoling: Hey, are you stealing that?!

Mimika

Mimika: Don't use the s-word around me... I'm borrowing.

~~~

Marina, about Octavio: If he has a concussion, keep him conscious, okay? Ask him questions.

Marissa: What's seven times seven?

Pearl: Ask him questions he knows.

~~~

Ahato: Yeah, I'm a she/they... *unshe/theys her Splatana and slices Tartar in half*

~~~

Ahato: I think Callie is trying to trick me into letting her adopt me...

Mimika: Have you told her that she's technically already your legal guardian?

Ahato: Are you kidding? She'd never let me out of her sight!

Mimika: Given your current lifestyle, that doesn't really strike me as a bad thing.

~~~

Mimika: I have good news and bad news...which do you want to hear first?

Octaria: ...The good news?

Mimika: It is very unlikely that I will ever do it again.

~~~

Mimika: *Enters password*

Computer: Password strength: weak

Mimika: *Picks up the computer and smashes it into the ground*

Mimika: WHO'S WEAK NOW?

~~~

Ahato, to Marissa: Sometimes I feel like I have my life together and then I'm like 'wow, that was a really nice forty-five seconds.'

~~~

Pearl: I'm bored.

Four: Wanna play a game?

Pearl: I dunno, what kind?

Four: Okay, I'll tell you random things I've heard Ahato say, and you have to guess whether she was talking to her friend Mari or her boss Marie.

Pearl:

Pearl: I'm in.

~~~

Marissa: Ahato, if you were theoretically offered 500,000 Super Sea Snails but the person you hate most would get 1,000,000, would you take the Super Sea Snails?

Ahato: Well yeah, why wouldn't I want 1,500,000 Super Sea Snails?

Marissa:

Marissa: AHATO, NO-

~~~

Octaria: Has anyone ever told you that you're a menace?!

Mimika: At least once a week, yeah.

~~~

Marie: Since I'm going to be out for a while, I've left you all a complimentary bowl of advice.

Marie: For instance, "Mimika, stop doing that" just applies to everything.

Marie: As does "Marissa, stop encouraging that" and "put down the flamethrower."

~~~

(yes I know it was a short chapter but I am too lazy to make it the usual 600-1K words so uh- yeah- more Sanitized character chapters will be coming someday though so occasionally I might write one)