Anidita's first night

After all the marriage rituals bondita was taken to anirudh's room for their wedding night..........she was sat on the middle of the bed in veil waiting for anirudh........

Bon's pov :

Humesha yeh sapna dekha ki main aise hi dulhan bankar bethungi akash ke liye par kabhi sapne mein bhi nahi socha tha yeh sab kisi aur ke liye hoga........kya ho raha hai mere saath dugga maa.........aapne mujhe aisa pariwar diya jisne kabhi mujhse pyar nahi kiya maine swikar kar liya.......ek akash hi tha jo mujhe samajhta tha mujhse pyar karta tha aapne usse bhi chin liya.......

She was in her thoughts when she heard the door opening sound.......her body gets stiffened........she clutched her saree breathing heavily..........

Anirudh looked at her and smiled........he closed the door.......... Bondita's heart was racing in fear........he came and sat beside her........he removed her veil and got mesmerized seeing her.........her heart skipped a beat seeing him close........anirudh sensed her nervousness and smiled.......

Ani : bondita......!!!!!

She looked at him with great difficulty........

Ani : bondita sabse pehle shaant ho jao.......main jaanta hu tum taiyar nahi ho aur sahi bhi hai hum mushkil se 2-3 baar mile hai ek dusre ko thik se jaante bhi nahi hai.........mujhe koi jaldi nahi hai....... it's ok......

She relaxed a little bit because of his words.........

He kept his hand on her hand but she removed it........

Ani : it's ok Bondita......agar tum chaho toh hum baate kar sakte hai tum kuch apne baare mein batao main apne baare mein bataunga aise hi ek dusre ko jaan paayenge na.......

Bon : mujhe neend aa rahi hai kya main so sakti hu.......

Ani : haa kyu nahi tum kapde badal lo.......

She nodded and went to bathroom........

Ani : barrister babu apni patni ka dil jeetna aasan nahi hoga.......bohot papad belne padenge.......filhal yeh decorations hata deta hu.......

She came out of bathroom and saw all the decorations were removed........he was standing near bed.......

Ani : so jao bondita......

She looked at the bed and then him........he understood her dilemma........

Ani : bondita tum yaha so jao aaram se main couch le lunga........

She just nodded and went to the bed.......

Anirudh took the couch.......

Both were unable to sleep........one was dreaming of the happy married life and one was mourning on her shattered dreams........

After a tiring day sleep engulfed them.......

Next morning........

Bondita woke up by a knock on the door........she opened it and found koyeli........

Koyeli : bahurani ji aapko bade malik ne neeche aarti ke liye bulaya hai.......

Bon : ji main aati hu.......

She nodded and left........

Bondita closed the door.........her eyes went to sleeping anirudh.......he was looking very cute and adorable........she was admiring him.......for the second she forgot everything..........but then realised what she's doing and ran to bathroom.........

She quickly got ready and left the room........

She came down and took trilochan and shubra's blessings........they blessed her......

Kaka : bahu anirudh kaha hai......?

Bon : woh abhi tak so rahe hai ksj.......

Kaka : shubra behen tumhara laadla kabhi nahi sudhrega.......shaadi ho gayi hai phir bhi aalsi ka aalsi hi hai.........

Shubra : main utha kar laati hu......!!!

Bon(mind) : agar maa ne unhe bistar ki jagah couch pe sota hua dekha toh pata nahi kya hoga......

Bon : maa aap kyu taklif kar rahi hai main utha deti hu.......

Shubra : thik hai......

She went to their room.......

She saw him sleeping and went to him........

Bon : patibabu......uthiye.......patibabu......

He was not waking up so finally she shake him.......he opened his eyes and found her close.........he lost his senses.......he immediately pulled her on him.........her eyes got wide.........she got scared........he tucked her hair strands behind her ears..........he came close to her and whispered in her ears......."looking beautiful"..........she got angry and pushed him.......

He realised what he has done.........

Ani : I am sorry bondita.......

Bon : maa ne aapko neeche bulaya hai aa jaiye.......

She ran away........he felt guilty.......

Ani : yeh kya kiya anirudh..........!!!!!

He got ready and went down.......

Kaka : aaiye padhariye......!!!! Subah ho gayi apki.......

Ani : sorry kaka......

Kaka : chalo aarti shuru karte hai........

They nodded........

They performed aarti together..........

After aarti bondita made breakfast as it was her "pehli rasoi"

Everybody praised her culinary skills and gave her gifts too.........

After breakfast.......

Anirudh was ready to leave for his work.......

Kaka : kaha jaa raha hai......?

Ani : kaka court jaa raha hu aur kaha jaunga.......

Kaka : hum jaante hai par aaj tujhe bahu ko lekar uske maayke jaana hai kuch rasmo ke liye........

Ani : par kaka......

Kaka : anirudh.......!!!!

Ani : ji kaka thik hai.......

Shubra : bondita jaake taiyari kar lo.......

Bon : ji maa.......

After some time they left for home........in car also anirudh tried to talk to her but she ignored him totally........he got dejected........

************************

SO HERE'S THE FIRST CHAPTER OF MY STORY.......

HOW WAS THE GLIMPSE OF ANIRUDH AND BONDITA.........

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.........