Arvind's request to anirudh

1 month passed away........

Everybody was happy with each other.......living like a happy family.......Bondita was much happy than earlier.........She was blessed to have them whom she can address a family........

Anirudh talked to everyone and bondita joined batuk's school as teacher.......batuk was very happy........

Anirudh ensures to give her enough time from his routine........

They both are gradually coming closer.........

Anirudh was sure that he loves her......whereas bondita also realised some feelings for him but didn't able to identify it........

Anirudh always crack jokes to make her happy and also does some flirting with her which always makes her blush.........

Hugs....kisses....flirting everything was common between them now........but he never crossed his lines.........he didn't wanted to rush the things and mess up........

He wanted her to confess her feelings first.........

Anirudh advised her to talk to her family but still she was angry on them and didn't wanted to talk about them....... anirudh respected her decision.........

*******************************
One fine morning........it was sunday so everyone was at home........

Everybody was sat for breakfast.......

Batuk : dada aaj sunday hai toh kahi ghumne jaate hai na......

Som : haa dada.....

Ani : kahi nahi jaana hai......

Batuk : kyu.....?

Ani : main aur bondita uske ghar jaa rahe hai.......

Bondita looked at him with shock.......he didn't even ask her........

Shubra : yeh kab tay hua......?

Ani : main aap logo ko batana bhul gaya sorry........

Kaka : thik hai koi baat nahi ho aao dono......waise bhi bohot din ho gaye hai bahu apne ghar nahi gayi........

Ani : kaka hum shaam tak wapas aa jayenge........

He nodded.......

Batuk : kya dada ek din milta hai hume.......

Ani : next Sunday le jaunga pakka......

He nodded.......

They completed their breakfast.........

Bondita went to their room........

He went behind her.........

Ani : Bondita.....

Bon : kya Bondita......aapne mujhse ek baar bhi nahi pucha aur keh diya ki hum jaa rahe hai......

Ani : agar tumhe puchta toh tumhara ek hi jawab aata........

Bon : mujhe nahi jaana......

Ani : bass Bondita......!!!!! (Shouted)

She flinched at his voice.......he calmed himself seeing her.........

Ani : bondita taiyar ho jao.......

Bon : lekin mujhe nahi jaana......

Ani : ek baar keh diya na bondita hum jaa rahe hai matlab jaa rahe hai........har baat mein behes nahi.......pucha nahi hai maine tumhe........bata raha hu......10 minute mein taiyar ho kar neeche aa jao.......(angrily)

Ani(mind) : I am sorry bondita agar gussa nahi karunga toh tum maanogi nahi meri baat........

He left.......