First kiss

2 months passed away in blink.....!!!!

they enjoyed their honeymoon fullest......

they also came close a little......bondita was now very comfortable with him.......she opened up to him.......

As bondita's wish they enjoyed snowfall......

They returned tulsipur after 1 week......

after returning.....

Anirudh got busy in his work and bondita engaged herself in some house works with shubra and in free time she reads books.......

In these 2 months bondita has developed much trust on him.......Where our anirudh was already fall for her......

They always talk about how their day passed to each other.......

anirudh's day dosen't starts without with her smile and her coffee......

he never made her uncomfortable......he wanted to confess his love but was scared and thus decided to wait......

From few days anirudh is busy in some of his case......

***************************
One evening.......

everybody was present on dinner time except anirudh......

shubra : bondita anirudh kab tak aane wala hai.....?

bon : maa mujhe unka shaam ko phone aaya tha woh keh rahe the ki aaj unhe thodi der ho jayegi......

binoy : thik hai aao tum khana kha lo.....

bon : nahi baba aap log kha lijiye patibabu aayenge toh hum saath mein kha lenge......

kaka : par bahu pata nahi woh kab aaye tab tak bhuke kyu rehna......

bon : koi baat ksj mujhe abhi waise bhi bhuk nahi hai aap log khaiye na......

kaka : thik hai.....par agar usse zyada der ho toh tum kha lena.....

she nodded......

****************
binoy was going through his file when he saw shubra little tensed.....

binoy : kya hua kisi baat se pareshan ho......?

shubra : bohot dino se dekh rahi hu anirudh samay par ghar nahi aata.......aisa kya kaam.....bichari bondita jaag ti rehti hai uske intezaar mein......

binoy : baat hui thi meri usse ek zaruri case aaya hai uspar kaam kar raha hai isiliye der ho rahi hai.......

shubra : kaam toh aata rahega......nayi nayi shaadi hui hai yehi toh waqt hai apne rishte ko mazboot karne ka aur yeh ladka......

binoy : thik ho jayega tum pareshan mat ho aur so jao......

she nodded.......

***********************
It was 11 but he didn't returned.....

bon : kaha reh gaye patibabu......11 baj rahe hai baarish bhi itni ho rahi hai......kahi phas na gaye ho......

she waited till 12 and finally he was home fully drenched........

bon : patibabu aap kitna bheeg gaye hai aaiye.....

they went to their room......bondita went to take a towel for him......she turned to give him but the sight made her lose her senses........he was shirtless.......his hairs were totally mess water was dripping from his hairs.......he looked at her watching him.......he smirked.......he went near her......

Ani : towel milega ab mujhe.....?

She comes out of her world and got embarassed......

Bon : sorry.....yeh lijiye......

Ani : koi baat nahi apne hi pati ko ghur sakte hai.......

She turned red......

He slowly pinned her to wall......

The situation was very much heated for them.......

He trailed his hand on her neck making her breath hitched........his touch was doing summersaults in her..........he leaned towards her and kissed her forehead........she felt safe in his arms.......

He kissed her eyes.......she was breathing heavily........she clutched his shoulder........her touch was enough to arouse him........he kissed her cheeks.......

She opened her eyes and found him staring at her lips.......she gulped seeing him......

He leaned towards her and brushes his lips with her's.......she felt like electric current running through her body........her knees were getting weak........ she parted her lips a little which ended his patience and he sealed his lips with her's.........she was numb at her place........

He was kissing her deeply........ seeing her not responding he bites her lower lip and entered in her mouth......... Anirudh Roy Chowdhury the man of patience loosed his control........

After some time she responded to his kiss........

Both were kissing desparately and passionately..........

The weather outside was putting fire in their bodies.......

After few minutes he left her........she was too shy to face him.......she just hugged him tightly........he chuckled.......!!!

Ani : shona thik ho na......

She blushed hard.......

He made her look at him......

Ani : thik ho na.....?

She blushed and nodded.....he smiles......

Ani : khana khaya tumne.....?

Bon : aapka intezar kar rahi thi.....!!!

Ani : thik hai.....main change karke aata hu tum khana laga do......

She nodded and left blushing.......

She came in kitchen and blushed hard remembering the kiss........

She never felt like this.......

But suddenly she remembered something......

Bon : nahi......main patibabu ko dhoka nahi de sakti........agar mujhe unke saath nayi zindagi chahiye toh unse sach keh kar iss bojh ko khatam karna hoga........kitna vishwas hai unhe mujhpar........unke vishwas ka galat fayda nahi utha sakti main........ab waqt aa gaya hai ki main unhe sabkuch bata du.......!!!!