Tapur's advice

Anirudh and bondita reached her home.......

Don't know what happened to bondita but she clutched anirudh's hand tightly.........

Ani : kya hua bondita......?

Bon : huhh.....

Ani : kya hua.....

Then she realised and withdraw her hand......

Ani : chale.....?

She just nodded.......

They went inside.......

Her family warmly welcomed them........they treated anirudh like a king........

Her father behaved nicely to her in front of anirudh as he cares very much for his daughter.........only she knew her father's real face........

She masked a smile on her face.........

They spend some time with them........Bondita was just sitting and listening everything.......

After some time they sat for lunch........they had made anirudh's favourite dishes but no one bothered to ask her as her wish doesn't matter for them........her mother can clearly see her despair but can't do anything..........

They completed their lunch........!!!

Her father was talking with anirudh so she went to garden for some fresh air........

She sat under a tree recalling everything.........

Bon's pov :

Sahi kehte hai baba main ek bojh hu sabke liye isiliye toh yeh bojh unhone kisi aur ko saup diya kisi ke liye main , meri marzi maayne hi nahi rakhti kya karu main dugga maa kuch toh madat karo meri sahi rasta dikhao mujhe.......

She was in her thoughts when a known fragrance came

Bon : roshgulla......

She looked behind and found anirudh standing with roshgulla pot.......

Bon : aap.....?

Ani : beth sakta hu main yaha......

She nodded.......

He sat beside her........

Ani : yeh lo tumhare pasandida roshgulle.......

Bon : aapko kaise pata yeh mujhe pasand hai.......

Ani : ab koi itne swadisht khaane ko chodkar sirf roshgulle khaye toh iska kya matlab hai.......woh bhi ek saath 10-10........

She was embarassed.......he smiles.......

Ani : sabko kuch na kuch pasand hota hai isme itna sharminda hone ki zarurat nahi hai.......yeh lo shuru karo tumne khana bhi thik se nahi khaaya mushkil se kuch nivale khaye hai.......

She was shocked that how much he observed her.........

Bon : thankyou......

Ani : agar tumhe koi dikkat na ho toh main khila sakta hoon........

She thinks for sometime and then nodded........he smiled and feeds her.........she also smiles..........

Ani : Bondita ek baat puchu sach sach batana.......

She nodded........

Ani : yeh shaadi tumne apni marzi se nahi ki hai na......

She looked at him shocked.......

Ani : bolo na......

She looked down.......

Ani : barrister hu main bondita.......meri aankhon se kuch chup nahi sakta........ mujhe yeh humari shadi se pehle hi pata chal gaya tha........