14. Hell is my Life

Hey guys!  It took a while to get to the goal, but today we finaly made it!  Hellz yeauh!  lol.  But, lets go for 15 votes, and 10 comments.  Just a try.  if we can't make it, ill lower it.

Also, there will be another scene in it.

Chapter 14

It was finally Monday.  I would go back to school tomorrow, and I think I would be okay.

I was sitting on the couch next to Evan, watching The Wheel of Fortune at 6:00.  It was fun.  "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer!"  Evan guessed, jumping up and pointing at the T.V.

"You suck."  I mumbled.  He laughed, and went to go get the door, which had been knocked on twice.

I heard Evan say, "Hey Guys.  Haven't seen you in a while."  Then the door closed, and Evan, Logan, and Trevor walked into the room.  I went stiff.  They both starred at me, smirking.  I shifted uncomfortably.

Logan bent down to hug me.  "I'm going to hurt you so bad while fucking tonight that you'll become a masochist.  So, I guess that makes me a sadist..."  He whispered into my ear.  My eyes started to water, as I pretended to hug him back.  I soon let go, and paid attention to the TV, hoping that I'll soon be able to leave the living room and get away from these creeps.

I walked out of the room as soon as I could without making it look suspicious.  Ford wasn't home yet, so I decided to text Stranger.  I was in the middle of writing 'hey' when someone knocked on my door.  I figures that it was Evan, coming to ask me why I ran out of the room so quickly, but no.  It was Logan, coming to fulfill his promise.

"Leave me alone."  I told him, but he just grinned.

"I don't think so..."

And then he came at me.  I jumped the opposite direction from him, trying to get away.  He grabbed my arm, and pulled me to him.  Then he pushed me onto Ford's bed and got on top of me.  Logan held both of my hands above my head with one of his hands and then ran his other hand down my body.  Then, he put a hand in my pajama pants and into my underwear.  I started to cry.  He moaned and put two fingers into me.

"Please stop..."  I begged.

"Yeah right."  He was still fingering when we heard a noise outside the door.

Then, I heard Ford's voice.  Logan jumped off of me, wiped off his hand and straightened himself out.  I quickly sat up and rearranged myself, wiping my tears away.  Then, Ford entered the room.  He froze.

"Am I interrupting?"  He asked hesently.

"No, we just got done talking, right Tear Drop?"  Logan glared at me.

"Right..."  Logan left the room, and Ford was starring at me.

"You okay?"  He asked me, sitting down on the bed.  I nodded.  "Okay, so, I was talking to principal Robinette, and he said that you wouldn't have to do any make up work, and that you would just have to read the lessons.  Pretty great, huh?"

"Yeah."  I nodded, hugging my knees.

"What's wrong?"  He asked

"Don't be bothered by my problems."  He frowned.  "You won't get many girls from frowning, Ford.  I don't suggest you do that."  He chuckled a little bit.

"I want to take you somewhere.  It'll make you feel better."  He told me, grabbing my wrist and then pulling me out to his truck.  I got into the passengers seat and waited for him to start the car.  Once he did, I looked out the window, watching as all the things went by.