6. Hell Is My Life

Chapter 6

I sighed.  This was not unexpected.  I slapped his kids, of course he is going to kick me out, I would.  I walked past him, up the stairs, and grabbed all of my shit.  My suitcases, the broken necklace, and everything that mom gave me.  Even the blown up condom…

Once I was done packing my things, I walked back downstairs.  “I’m going to wait in the car.  Give your mother a kiss good-bye, and let’s go.  Hurry.”  Lucas told me sternly.  I nodded, and walked towards my mother who was crying on the couch.

“You don’t actually have to go, Tear drop.  Lucas is just a little mad, but he’ll get over it by tomorrow!”

“Then I’ll come back tomorrow.”  I told her.  “But I doubt that he’ll forgive me by tomorrow.  I slapped his kid, for Gods sake.  If someone beat my child, I would kick them, out.  Unlike you.”  I knew that would hurt her.  That’s why I said it.  She would be frozen, and I could make a fast dash towards the door.  “Bye, love you Mom.”

I ran out the door and the last thing I saw was the tear that came out her eye.  It pained me to see her cry, but I really did need to get out of there.  I opened the car door and slid myself in.

“Took you long enough.”  He growled, and I rolled my eyes.

  Once we were there, I studied the hotel.  It looked kind of old, but it would have to do, obviously.

“I don’t have any money.”  I informed him.  He rolled his eyes and gave me 40 bucks.  After, I walked into the hotel.  The lady behind the desk greeted me.  “Hello, I’m Cherie.”

“Hey…  My… uh… Step dad made me a reservation here; I think it’s under Tear Drop Davenport?”

  She typed something into her computer and looked through something.  “I’m sorry…  We have no records for Tear Drop Davenport…”

I sighed.  “Try Mary Davenport, or Mary Jane Davenport.”

Once again, she typed something into the computer and read through it.  Then she smiled.  “Room 28, would you like an escort?”  I shook my head no.  “Well, it’s down that first hall to your left.”  She pointed to the direction and I walked.  I almost slammed the door once I got there.

I wanted to kill Lucas.  He only did that to piss me off, the bastard.  I skipped over to the computer and turned it on.  I logged onto Internet Explorer, (after searching for Mozilla Firefox, which wasn’t on there) and went onto Yahoo.com.  I had one e mail.  I clicked into it, and it was from Bob. Ha.

 Subject: Omegle friend!

From:  ImAmazingInUrBed@Hotmail.com

To:  Fuck_You@Hotmail.com

Date: April 23, 2008

Body:

Yes, yay for you.  So, I know its painful to talk about, but… when was your first time getting abused?  You don’t have to answer if you don’t want to… but I just wanted to know.  If you tell me, ill tell you about my first time getting abused.

 Wow… The first time I was abused…  I…  Wow.  Just wow, I haven’t thought about that in forever.

I clicked on the reply button.

Subject: Omegle friend!                                                                                                                                         From:  Fuck_You@Hotmail.com