17. Hell is my Life

Okayy Guys.  20 votes, and 20 comments. We'll try it, and if we dont get it, we'll try something else.  But PEOPLE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, if you vote for the chapter, PLEASE comment for it too.  Because we're getting like, 21 votes, and barely 15 comments.  So Please, Vote AND Comment..

20 votes, 20 comments.

ALSO, YOU HAVE TO BE A FAN OF MINE TO READ CHAPTER 18 BECAUSE IT HAS SEXUAL CONTENT.

Chapter 17

I woke up because someone was shaking me. I opened my eyes and glared at Ford, who was grinning at me. "School today, Babe. Get up."

I groaned but did what I was told. I went into the bathroom where my bag of clothes was and changed into a purple tank top, and skinny jeans. I got my socks on, and my Cortez’s. I brushed through my hair, and my teeth. I added a little eyeliner, a little mascara. Then, I walked out of the bathroom.

"Damn, Tear Drop. You're ready already?" I nodded, and looked at Ford. He was only in his boxers. My eyes flickered to the clock above the stove. It was only 5:45. Wow. "Did you brush your teeth already? I made you breakfast..."

I didn't think of having breakfast here. I was so used to only eating at school. There wasn't any food at my house, ever, so sometimes Marcus bought me fast food, but other than that, I only had lunch at school.

"Yeah, I did, but I'll eat..." He grinned and got me a paper plate.

"Here." He put an egg on my plate, along with bacon, sausage, and a biscuit. Then, he hastily added gravy onto the biscuit.

"Thanks." I laughed, and sat down at the table. I put a little piece of biscuit and gravy into my mouth. It tasted amazing! I cut off a bigger bite and shoved it into my mouth. I tried the egg, bacon, and sausage, and it was all delicious. By the time I was done eating, I was so full. I patted my small stomach, which made Ford laugh.

"Full?"

"Yes!" I groaned.

"Go brush your teeth again. And hurry up. It's 6:15." I nodded, and quickly brushed my teeth again to get all of the scum off. I was out of the bathroom quickly so Ford could get all of his necessities done. When it turned 6:35, we got into the car and drove to school.

I started thinking abot the things I used to do to get to school. I would get up at 4:30 in the morning, and walk at least 2 miles to get to school. By then, it would be about 5:30, and I would fall asleep on the school's stairs, until someone would wake me up because the bell rang.

We were finally at the school. Ford got out, and ran over to the other side quickly so he could open the door for me. I got out slowly. When I did, I wrapped my arm around Ford's waist and hid my face in his chest. He laughed, and we started walking towards the school. Once I mustered up the courage, I didn't hide my face anymore. I walked with my head held high.

"Everyone is looking at us, Ford." I whispered to him. He nodded.

"I know."

"That doesn't bother you?"

He looked down at me. "Why would it? There's nothing to be ashamed of." He kissed my head and we walked into the school, and into our homeroom. The first thing that I noticed was that John was in Ford's seat. "Get the hell up John," Ford demanded as e got closer to our desks.

"But I have a bet going on here!" Right as he said it, John raised his eyebrows and immediately looked away, like he wasn't supposed to say that.

"Yeah? What's the bet?" Ford asked angrily. When John didn't answer, Ford asked again. "What was the fucking bet John?!"