4. Hell Is My Life

Chapter 4

I woke up and it was 7 in the afternoon.  There was no point in going home.  School had ended at 2:30 p.m.  I just wanted to stay here.  I stood up, slowly, and opened the door.  I walked out, and saw Evan stirring something that was in a big pot.

"What are you cooking?"  Evan jumped.

"Shit!  Don't scare me like that!  It's chili... And why are you still here?  Its like, seven."

"I fell asleep.  Do you mind if I stay here tonight?  I could tell dad and Marcus that I was at a friends house..."  The food smelled great.  I almost drooled as I asked him my question.

"Su-"

"Like you have any friends, bitch."  Ruby said. That bitch.

"Hey, no, not happening.  If you're going to disrespect her, get out of my house right now."  Evan defended me, pointing at the door with spoon with chili juice on it.

"You really are fucking her, aren't you?  Mary, is he a firecrotch?"

"Get the FUCK out of my house, you fucking bitch!  And her name is Tear Drop!"

Ruby actually looked scared.  Evan was pissed though.  "Hey, what's all the commotion about?"  Ford asked, walking into the room.  He smiled at me, and then noticed that Ruby was there, so then he gave me a dirty look.  I rolled my eyes.

"Get your bitch of a girlfriend out of my house, NOW, Ford, or I'm going to drag her out."  Evan snarled at Ford.  Ford's jaw dropped, and he whispered, "I think you should go..." in Ruby's ear.  She nodded and smiled, trying be sexy.  Right after she left, Evan shook his head.  "Don't let her back in my house again, Ford."

"Well what did she do?"

"She said that Tear Drop didn't have any friends, then I said not to disrespect her.  Then, the whore was like, 'You really are fucking her aren't you? Is he a firecrotch, Mary?' Dude, I don't even have red hair.  I have black hair.  So, why would my dick hair be red?  Ugh.  She's stupid.  I don't even know why you're dating her."

"Uhm...  she's a good fuck?"  Ford said, but it was more like a question.

"Whore."   I whispered under my breath.  Fords head snapped towards me.

"You have a lot of room to talk.  Ruby told me what you do with Logan and Trevor after everyone passes out."  He sneered.  I was taken aback.  First Ruby knew, now Ford knows?  Great, by the time I get back in school, there's going to be 'proof' that I'm a whore.

"She didn't tell you.  She wouldn't."

“Oh, but she did!”

"Wait, what?"  Evan asked, for he was lost.

"Nothing!"  I cried, and ran into the computer room.  I closed the door, but I could still hear them talking.

"What are you talking about?"  Evan demanded.

"Earlier today Ruby was talking about why you were letting Tear Drop stay here, and her result was that you were having sex with her.  Tear Drop said she wouldn't do that because you had a girlfriend and that you were to old, ruby said that never stopped her before, and said that she knew about what she does with Trevor and Logan every weekend because Trevor is her brother.  Ruby was about too tell me but Tear Drop freaked out, started screaming.  Then I asked her about it later and she wouldn't tell me.  So I don't know."

I blocked out the rest of the conversation, for I didn't want to hear anymore.  I got on the computer, and checked my email.  One new message, again.