9. Please, stfu..

Starting with art~ yay~!

[[America POV]]

Me and the commie kept on calling eachother fatherless, we didn't even realize people were filling in.

"Fatherless BITCH!" I yelled.

"Stfu! Your being hypocritical~!" He yelled back.

"How!?" I yelled.

"I already called you fatherless and you admitted it~!" He yelled back.

"Well..uhh..ATLEAST MY DAD ISN'T SHIPPED WITH HIS ENEMY!!" I yelled.

"YOU DIDNT GO THERE~!" He yelled.

"OH? YOU WANT INFO 'BOUT IT?"

"FUCK NO~!" I continued to rant about it 'till we both heard a sheet of paper slide across the carpet. We both read it. Well, I picked it up, which seemed to annoy Russia, and read it.

"𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝔀𝓸, 𝓼𝓱𝓾𝓽 𝓾𝓹. 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓪𝓼𝓱 𝓶𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓴 𝓲𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓰𝓾𝔂𝓼 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮..𝓘'𝓿𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔀𝓮𝓲𝓻𝓭 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓼 𝓼𝓸 𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓼𝓱𝓾𝓽 𝓾𝓹..𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓰𝓾𝔂'𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓰𝓾𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽, 𝓫𝓸𝓽𝓱 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓯𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼, 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓭.

-𝓥𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓷" I read

("You two, shut up. I will bash my head in the desk if you guys continue..I've been getting weird looks so please shut up..And about your guy's argument, both of you are fatherless, period.

-Vatican" I read)

"Ouch~" Rusaia whispered.

"For real!" I whispered back. I was holding the paper up behind Vatican's chair so nobody would notice. I turned to make sure and locked eyes with China.

"Russia..China saw me holding the paper.." I said quietly.

"Shit~" Russia said. "Let's pray he doesn't say anythi--" And then, he said something.

"Vatican City?" China pushed up his glasses and looked right us. Vatican turned over to China.

"Yes? And please, do call me Vatican," He smiled.

"There's a floating paper behind your chair, Vatican City," China said, he did not whispered. I shoved the paper under the chair so fast, China's old eyes probably wouldn't have saw.

Every one that could see behind Vatican's chair, did. Vatican looked behind him and glared at us. He frowned.

"China, I see no paper, are you okay?" He said.

China shook his head, "Nevermind.." But he continued to look at the spot where the paper was for a good time before looking back.

"Phew," Me and the Russian said before we flew up to the ceiling

[[China's POV]]

I swore, I saw the spirts of Russia and America vanish before my eyes once I pushed up my glasses. All that was left of them was just a floating paper, which I had pointed put to everyone.

I sighed and smoothed out my clothes that were already as smooth as silk. Vatican was so very suspicious, yet not.. what had happened to the two missing countries?

I swore to myself I was going to find it out if it's the last thing I ever do. I kept smoothing out my clothing, it was calming, before it got really cold..was it those ghosts?

Perhaps?

I wanted to take off my glasses to see them, but, it'd look weird if I yelped out of nowhere, huh?

[[After the meeting]]

I packed up all of my stuff and said goodbye to my peers. I'd walk home with them, but, no. I was bored and just..no. Who knows, I could encounter those ghosts again.

"Good bye Vatican C-" I stopped myself as I got a glare from Vatican City, "Vatican.." I corrected myself before his gaze would tear through mine and I'd be permanently blind.

"Thank you, goodbye to you aswell," Vatican smiled as he reach for his stuff and exited. I smiled back, though it was obvious he wouldn't see it. I left the building so I wasn't the last one to leave. If you leave after Germany, you're either sleeping over, or you've been turned to statue.

I walked home and entered my house. I prepared some dinner for myself and set it on the table. I wished I had someone to share it with, but some wishes aren't granted, hm? They'll sit there, either to be granted by you, or not.

Oh, I'm being philosophical again..Almost all of my friends say I am 90 percent of the time. The others say I'm philosophical 99 percent of the time.

I felt a cold brush of air as I sat down and two chairs, both across from eachother, looked a tad more out than what I had remembered it being..

My glasses than got foggy.