Chapter 5

• Dedicated to Emmalie, Riley, and Taylor

     "I like balogna." I stated to the wall. "Well I like to not talk." i said in a deep voice, pretending the wall was talking to me. "Woah, you can talk?" I asked normally. "Yeah sure, I can grant 1 wish too." The 'wall' said. "Woah...... I wish, I had some wienerschnitzel." I whispered quietly. "Done. The bag is outside the door." I made the wall say. "2 Chillidogs, 2 Chilli-cheese dogs, and 2 things of chilli-cheese fries?" I asked hyperly. "Of course and a Foon." The 'Wall' shouted with glee.

      I ran to the door and started pounding on it. "Open up,I want my wienerschnitzel!"I heard muffled laughter but no one opened the door. Then I made the short wall in between the closet and door say "I can see the future, There are men eating your food." The 'wall' stated in a really high-pitched barbie voice.

       I fell to my knees and very loudly, and dramatically.... and in slow motion I shouted "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!why did you leave me alone in this cruel cruel world." And I sat there in the middle of the room, staring at the wall that I hadn't even thought of making talk.

       "Umm, shorty?" Someone asked from behind me. It sounded like pest but I didn't know him well enough to ditinguish, so I just sat still. "Shorty?" He asked louder this time. "Tamara!"He shouted at me. I stood up slowly and faced him. I looked him in the eyes, showing no fear, no mock, and no sas. 

          "Yes,..... sir." I strained the sir but it came out.

         "Hey, knock that stupid stuff off. Have hope. Even if there isn't any, keep fighting. I like you. But not when you sulk. Now Jack is gonna come inhere and your gonna act like yourself. Understood?" He said looking me in the eye. What's up here, the kidnappers are being compassionate, they act like they care, and expect me to act like a moody drama queen,

          "I don't have to listen to you." I said standing up straight and sitting on my bed. Jack walked in sitting on the floor in front of me. "Yes, oh mighty stupid." I asked the lug on the rug.

       "A second chance." he said looking down. Oh this reminds me of this one movie where the girl gets kidnapped and fallls in love with her captor.

       I stood up and started to pace in front of him. "Listen, honey..... I never even gave you a first chance. So why should I give you a second?" I whispered and walked over to the door knowing well that it was unlocked so that he could leave when he needed.

      He didn't look up, he had his head in his hands. His head shot up when he heard the door click open. No one was out there so I took off to the right. I made Two left turns and ran into my room. I started walking and found the foyer from last night.

      I walked in an there was Pest. "So, being yourself means crushing the boys spirit and running off?" He asked laughing.

      "Hey, I'm just gonna break his heart. haha. And yes escaping hostageness is my top current priority."

      "Ok." He got up sighing and walked over to me. Jack walked in hyper-ventalating as Pest picked me and my back-pack and threw us over his shoulders. He walked to my room with Jack close behind who kept looking at me. I stuck my tongue out at him as Pest pushed me and Jack into my room, shut the door, and locked it. He shouted through the door "You ain't comin' out til' you stop fighting."

        Jack sat on the floor while I sat on the Bed. "So, why was I kidnapped"

        "You are part of the plan...." He said looking at the closet. "Your gonna be going to my school." He said looking at my face for a reaction.

       "I get to go to school." I asked standing up. I wasn;t even thinking of an escape I was thinking of people, and library's, and SCHOOL!

       "Not until we trust you."

      "You mean you can't trust me? I thought you wanted to start over. How am I supposed to trust you if you don't trust me?" I almost cried. I'm a great actor. It helps when I 'forgot' my homework at my dad's while I was at my mom's.

        "No, no I didn't mean it like that.... They don't, I do. I swear Tam I do, Just don't cry." He said starting to freak out. I pushed him away from me.

        "You are too easy. It's no fun." I said standing up and walking to the closet..... still empty. "So when do I get to buy clothes?" I said looking bored.

        "Oh, Um now hold on." He said knocking on the door.

       "Yes. Cinderella and pumpkin head?"

          "Let me out I need to get the computor so that she can buy clothes." He shouted.

      "Yes, oh mighty pumpkin head." He said opening the door. He stepped in as Jack stepped out. "So, you gonna give the boy a chance?" He plopped next to me on the bed while I scooted up towards the top to make more room for his cow butt.

        "For what?"

        "Well, can't you tell."

       "No, I have always been oblivious. What's going on?"

       "He obviously likes you."

         "OMG..... NO WAY NO WAY this is like totally like those books where the girl falls in love with her kidnapper. Oh my goodness, it's just so romantic." I said sounding like those barbies at my old school.

        "....." *Crickets chirp*

       "Sucks for him. And dont say I'm being mean cuz' 1-he kidnapped me. 2- I'm known for breakin' hearts and 3- I kinda am mean." He smiled at my comment. If only he knew I had electronic devices and I would get out.But in all reality he is kinda cool.