Chapter 14

*Knock*Knock* “Knock knock!”….. The first things I woke up to.  Alicia was standing in my door way carrying Bags of clothes and shoes. I had taken a little nap this morning. I looked at the clock on my bedside table, it was 2:30, and we were going on our ‘double date’ at 6:00.

“Um, hello?” I said rubbing my eyes. 

“Good morning sunshine! Ok, time to get ready we’re running late already.”

“Oh, well if we’re late we may as well surrender and forget the date… Unless you don’t believe me?” I grinned mischievously at her and her face flushed red and I knew she didn’t.

“Of-of course I believe you. I’ve been dying to g-get out forever.”

“Uh huh well Jack told told me you guys never go out cause you prefer to stay in and do nothing but talk and walk around the house… He thinks you only like him for his money.” I may as well start some drama if I’m forced into this. The worst that could happen is I would get out on even more lock down.

“H-he did? I mean why in the world were you talking to him! I thought YOU didn’t like him?” Her face was red already but now her eyes seemed red no wait that’s just what I wanted her eyes to bleed haha just kidding I’d never wish anyone dead…

“He was talking to me because he got bored, and as you said yourself, I don’t get out much. Anyway I’m sure he meant nothing of it.” I started getting dressed in one of my Victorian dresses. (The week before I had gone online shopping and bought lots of dresses Goth and Victorian, they are beautiful) After I was all dressed I searched through my new shoes for the perfect pair.

“Bored! I was texting him all morning he never told me he was bored, I would have came over..” Her face saddened and I knew I was winning

“That’s probably what he didn’t want… I’m sorry” I found the shoes and set them by the bed, then I started on my makeup and hair.

“Does he want to break up?”

“I don’t really know I think you just need to spend lots of one on one time with him.”

“Oh… maybe we should cancel tonight.”

“Oh, bummer but yes I think you should. You don’t want to ruin your relationship. George!” George walked into the room.

“Yes m’gaga?”

“Alicia needs to cancel tonight so she can be alone with jack.”

He looked at my face and smiled “Oh great, so we can have some alone time. You know how I’ve missed you shnookums.” And he leaned in for a kiss so I hugged him and bit him on the neck.. Hard.

“Ouch! Darlin’ you know you need to be more gentle with me.” And he kissed my forehead and left.

“Ohhh, you guys are soo cute I wish me and Jack could be like that” and she started crying so I escorted her to the door and kicked her butt out, slapping George on the way in.