Chapter 6

I apologize for the fact that the new chapter was so long in coming.

Also the future, will be irregular, because I now have no more vacation and I have to work full time.

Therefore, this chapter is a little longer.

----

.•*(¸.•*' ♥ '*•.¸)'*•.¸

Chapter 6

And for the first time in a long time, you were lucky to be reborn not in Liyue, but in Sumeru. There you were taken in by a scholar of the academy, studied there and even met the upper mistress Rukkhadevata and told her about your problem. In the hope that she would know something. But even she could not help you with your problem. Neither could King Deshret, who wanted to help you but couldn't.

Therefore, you had lived a life again full of despair and finally died in the presence of King Deshret and Rukkhadevata. Or rather, you asked the king to be killed by him. He granted your wish. You only saw him shedding tears for you and whispering something that you unfortunately did not understand until today.

Your next rebirth was again in Liyue, to your sorrow. But you had successfully avoided Morax and Xiao. That is, until the day you went for a walk and fell into a ditch, from which you did not come out again. It was a very deep ditch and you had to sigh. You could fly up with your darkness, but you were too weak to do anything at the moment. Your sickness was back, weaker than before, but still there, so you didn't want to waste unnecessary energy. You could only wait to die, or wait for someone to come along.

You decide to wait first. Because patience you had.But after three hours of sitting in this hole, you're getting fed up. You carefully straighten up, because your body hurts again. You tried to climb out, but it was no use. You fell right back down and landed hard on your back.

"Gha!" you went, and you momentarily lost your breath. Stars danced in front of your eyes and made you feel dizzy, rather you straightened up again and activated your darkness. Small wings, made of black matter formed on your back. You then flew upwards. But just before the exit, your wings disappeared because you were so weak. You could just hold on to the edge of the hole. You gasp out and notice how your strength completely left you and you let go. At the same time, however, someone grabbed your wrist. Surprised, you looked into equally surprised amber eyes.
"Morax...", you murmur and let your head fall and become unconscious.

~X~

With a hellish headache you woke up again and immediately straightened up when you recognized the familiar ceiling, with the beautiful squiggles. Everything was done in a soft brown and gold tone.

"You're awake. How nice!" you heard a voice you didn't want to hear. You look at the geo-archontist and click your tongue.

"You should have just let me die!" you immediately venom at him and were about to get up, but at that moment you collapse to your knees and cough. Again a gush of blood you spit out, rather your pain disappeared again a little. You looked up and noticed that Morax was again using his power on you. Politely you thanked him, before you stood up again."Well then. I'll be going.", you said with an emotionless expression, and Morax looked at you with the same expression.