Chapter 13: Lando

RHODE ISLAND

Being with Selene again felt like my world tipped right out under me. I never imagined I'd get to touch her again after the past year of pain and heartbreak.

Before she stepped out of the car, she kissed me and winked.

"We'll talk later."

"Yep. Good luck!" i replied with a smile.

Her Rolls Royce Cullinan had a privacy window so Annie couldn't see us but she definitely knew what's happening at the back.

We made out and touched each other throughout the two hour trip. I can kiss her forever. I will likely end up with blue balls after this but to be honest, I don't care.

She's managed to fix her make up just a few minutes before heading out. Her lips were of course swollen from the kissing.

Her breasts were still exposed and I helped her tie her dress back. She smelled of me and I like it.

I turned to Annie who has lowered the privacy window. She looked at me with anstraight face.

"where to?"

"Anywhere with a shower?"

"I'l drop you off at the back entrance and we head straight to Selene's suite"

"Lovely."

***

Annie escorted me to private elevator, which led directly to the suite, which I assumed was the biggest in the property. I sat on the sofa and raised both my legs at the ottoman. I was still wearing a boot on my left leg just for precaution. I needed to shower to get rid of the hard on that Selene left me with.

Annie handed me the keys.

"Lando, they will bring clothes for you to choose from. I have to go back to the ballroom for Selene."

"Sure. Thank you, Annie"

My leg hurt from the travel and for having Selene on my lap for almost an hour. It was my first time in Rhode Island. It kind of reminds me of the UK, like Brighton beach, but more posh.

"The Mansion, I assumed, was redeveloped by the Latsises into the luxury hotel it is now. It reeked of opulence and grandeur.

A few minutes later, a lady in a suit who looked like she's Annie's older sister knocked and came in with a rack of clothes

"Mr. Norris? My name is Rose and I was asked to bring this selection for you. We had them picked out in various sizes and styles."

"Oh. Cool. Much appreciated. Thank you, Rose." I said as I scanned the various designer hoodies, plain shirts, shorts, track pants, and sneakers in the rack. I was impressed by their choices, they got my style. I also noticed two pairs of heels, probably for Selene.