Chapter 28: Selene

THREE WEEKS LATER
LONDON

I was not able to join Lando in the Asian leg of the races, which meant I haven't seen him in three weeks. I miss him so much. We try to speak every day even with the time difference. It's still a struggle given how physical we are as a couple.
After Suzuka he has one week off before flying back to the US for the grand prix in Texas. Unfortunately, even if he wanted to, he had to go straight to Maranello to test some things with the car.  I am flying to Italy to see him and hopefully I get to join him for the US and Latin American races. I can't wait to be with him. The past few weeks have been tough for me physically and emotionally and I get much of my strength from Lando.

While I have been recovering well and that includes regular sessions with my therapist to deal with the PTSD, it's still a bumpy ride and being away from Lando makes it tougher. I had to fly to London to attend the first trial, which basically declared Patrick unfit to be subjected to the justice system. Babba will also file for a case in the US. But for now,  Patrick had to be put in a psychiatric facility until he gets better. I feel bad for him and partly I am responsible for the dire state he's in.

***
I am still miffed that I had to wear a sling and would likely wear it for 3 more weeks until the wound and muscle strain on my shoulder has fully healed.  This may be a problem because Lando and I have not been intimate for almost a month, my body misses him so much.

I know I would combust with just a touch or a kiss like a horny teenager. This is the longest we've been apart without physical contact since we became a couple. From what Carlos has told Victoria, Lando has been grumpy. Well, for sure I have been grumpier. We've fought over petty things and it's really due to the pent up desire and frustration that I cannot join him in the races and he cannot skip the races to be with me. We were so desperate that phone sex even became an option. He felt uncomfortable and paranoid that we might get hacked and all the nudes and spicy messages get leaked but I assured him i got that covered—"we gotta do what we gotta do".

***

"So what time did you land in London?"Lando asked as he showed me the beach surrounding him in Dubai where he's staying for the day before he flies back to Italy.

"I got in this morning

"I got in this morning. You look like you're having fun in the sun, babe" I teased.

"Yeah but I still prefer being with you in gloomy London." He said with a sad face before asking me "How are you feeling? is Annie getting better? "

I wanted to tell him my shoulder still hurts when I try to raise my hand but decided against it.

"It still stings sometimes but much better now. Annie is recovering well we can visit her after Texas. I can't wait to see you. I seriously dream about you now."

"Oh yeah? But just now?" He looked at me with raised eyebrows

"You know what I mean"

"R rated dreams?"