51: I'm Sorry

"I still can't believe we're going to live forever." Alayna said as she jumped on Draco's bed.

"Seriously? I didn't even have time to make that!" Draco pushed her off the bed as he arranged the sheets just for them to get in it later.

"Hey!" She laughed.

"They are so chaotic." I turned my attention to Theo who was walking around shirtless brushing his teeth.

"So are we." He gargled.

I giggled and rolled the covers over his bed. We decided to sleep in their room tonight to calm down more from Pansy.

He finished brushing his teeth and climbed into bed with me. "You have to forgive Pansy soon." He kissed my forehead.

"We will." I snuggled up to him.

"Eventually." Alayna grumbled.

"Layna." I warned.

"Fine! Fine! We will." She turned off the light and I heard her and Draco kiss.

I laid down and rested my head on Theo's chest. The rise and fall of his bare chest was so calming. I felt myself growing more tired every time his chest fell.

My eyes shut and I fell asleep shortly after.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard the annoying sound of the alarm going off. I had gone so long without alarms that the sudden change was infuriating.

"Do we HAVE to go to class?" I complained. "It is Friday after all."

"After today, we only have 2 weeks of school left until summer." Draco pointed out.

"Still. I'm with KK on this. We should skip." Alayna sat up as I kept my tired head still on Theo.

"I'll skip." Theo grumbled. He was also very tired.

"Layna if your up can you pass me my blood bottle?" I asked not moving.

"The fuck is a blood bottle?" She looked around the room in confusion.

"My water bottle. It has blood in it so I changed the name." I smiled to myself.

"Are you proud of that?" Draco asked sarcastically.

"Very." I giggled.

"Here." She put the bottle on my hand roughly.

"Thanks bae!" I sat up and drank from the straw.

"Give me a sip love." Theo gently took the bottle from me. My lips which were still attached to the straw moved with the bottle. "Can you let go?" He joked.

"Fine." I mumbled pulling away.

"Thank you." He kissed me slipping his tongue in my mouth and taking some extra blood that was in my mouth still.

"Hey!" I pushed him away laughing.

"I think it tastes better that way." He kissed me once more before drinking from the bottle.

"Dick." I said grumbled but he heard.

"Later, love." He smirked at me.

I rolled my eyes and got up to wash my face and get ready. Alayna and I did some skincare and a tiny bit of makeup. We stashed some old stuff in their room in case of emergencies like these.

"We should talk to Pansy today." I suggested while brushing my teeth.

"KK, let's talk after you finish brushing." She flashed me a smile and went back to putting on mascara.