Chap. 35 An idea!!!

I didn't know what to put for an image so here's a cute baby chick ^^

Author POV:

After Nightmare was done explaining on what was happening and there plan at the dinner table he sat down and started eating as well...."Sooooo that's it?...sounds pretty lame boss...." Killer said as he was poking his food with his fork..."Well sorry that this plan sounds lame...we have to get y/n back....now knowing for sure that she is truly a star angel we can possibly kill my brother and the others...." Dust stopped eating his food and looked up at Nightmare...

"But boss...she's like really kind?...plus I don't think she would like that very much.." Nightmare just rolled his eye light..."Well who cares.... we'll just have to make her..." Error just rolled his eye lights as he was crunching on a chocolate bar.....After Dinner was over Nightmare told all of them to go to their rooms for much needed rest for tomorrow....Error teleported to his balcony to look at the stars, while the rest went to their rooms...As Cross was in his room he couldn't help but wonder what awful things that were going to happen to y/n....

sure Cross didn't like many humans but when it came to y/n she was really quiet, cute, observant, and kind....he could feel his face heat up when he thought of her...but he also frowned as he remembered Chara.... he was one of his human friends and now he's gone....he clenched his fist in anger that he didn't have enough time to save him...."No....no I can't let that happen....not again..." Cross said in a stern tone....Cross was mad that Chara was gone and now having y/n gone....

he was scared that if she ever comes back....Nightmare try and do horrible things to her....Cross didn't want that....not at all...He got out of his bed as he paced around his room for an idea....He gasped as a great idea hit him...."Aha! I'll just make Nightmare like y/n! and if they become friends then Nightmare could never want to hurt her in any way!...Oh! and maybe he could forget about that lame idea about conquering the multiverse...." Cross sat on his bed happy...."Oh! but wait...I can't do it alone I'll need the support of others..." Cross took out his phone and decided to text some people....

"Hmmm I'll text Dust, Killer, maybe Fell, oh! and Horror maybe?...but definitely not Error though....and I'm not so sure about Azure...he seems pretty new." Cross put in the group chat..."Can you meet me in the garden for an emergency!!!" Fell was in his room playing some video games on his PC...when his phone got a message..."ugh...who is texting at this hour..." he picked up the phone and his eye sockets widen a bit...."Meet at the garden...emergency?" he murmured.... he then groaned in annoyance that he had to get up..."Can't believe Cross is texting this.... he's so dumb...."

Fell got up while putting on some getting out clothes and murmuring some curse words as he was annoyed that his gaming was interrupted by some message as he started heading towards the garden...When Dust got the message he was talking to his dead brother also known as phantom...."Nyehehe...who was that human you guys were looking for again?" Phantom said as Dust just rolled his eye lights..."It's y/n...now can ya leave me alone I'm trying to sleep and ya won't stop buggin me-"

Before he could finish there was the sound of a notification on his phone as he sighed loudly...."Really?...who could it be this time...I swear if its a spam text I'm killing myself-" he said in a annoyed tone...But then he noticed it was a text from Cross telling him to come to the garden..."Really? as if I would ever go....please" Dust juts placed the phone back down and layed back in bed..."b-but brother your friend will be quite sad if you don't go...and I read that it said it was an emergency!" Dust just groaned in annoyance at his brother...Do ya think I really care?....please...I'm very very tired phantom...now do away..."

Phantom just huffed out his cheeks..."if you don't see your friend I'll make sure you won't sleep for three whole days Sans!" Dust quickly spung up and went to his closet..."well well on second thought the moon is looking quite nice today why not go outside and see it up close ya know..." He said quickly with some sarcasm in his voice....After he was dressed he started heading towards the garden grumbling to himself on how annoyed he was doing this....Horror was smiling to himself as he was polishing his axe and Killer was in his room playing video games on Horrors PC.....