Chap. 44

Killers POV:

I was upstairs as I approached Fells room...."Fellll~ Fellly Welll~ can ya open the door pal?" I asked in a bit of a teasing voice...there was no response...I put my ear up against the door as I heard video game noises as I sighed..."I can see why he couldn't hear me hehe..." I said as I knocked on the door..."Fell can ya open the door! ya missed breakfast dude!....well not like there was any real breakfast..."

I murmur the last part..."huh....welllll if ya don't open the door I guess I'll have to go in there myself then?" I said again but this time I was meet with a yell of annoyance as I heard the video game say "You Lose" I heard some grumbling and then the door click as he opened it all the way....."What?....did boss want me to get anything?" He asked bluntly as he looked at me with an annoyed expression...

"I need you to get groceries...since I forgot heheh...and I kinda don't have the money right now to buy it...." I said as he rose a bone brow at me and grumbed..."Wow......no..." he said as he was about to shut the door but I moved my foot in the way to stop him..."Ahem....what if I told you....you can kill two mockingbirds with one rock?" I said as he looked at me suspiciously...."What do you mean by that?" He asked me as I chuckled a bit..."Well if you go get groceries with Error y/n gets to come a long with you...and you get to dress her up in your style?" I said as he looked at me shocked, and I just smirked...

"How long can she wear the style on hmmm?" He asked as I shrugged..."oh well....for like a whole day...but we still are deciding since Error gets to do the same thing ya know..." I said bluntly as he nodded his head..."Well I guess it sounds like a deal...okay I'm in...." He said as I did a small victory pose in my mind..."Hooray!...well you have made the correct decision indeed...anyways...I believe y/n is downstairs or something so go and hang out with her I guess..."

I said as I was walking away...."yeah sure..." I heard him saw as he shut his door...yes yes YES! another victory for Killer! hahah!....well I'm gonna go to my room and take a nap....I thought as I teleported away....

Meanwhile with Cross and Chara

Author POV:

"Oh dear Blue this is bad very very bad!" Dream said as he snapped his fingers infront of Inks face...."Ink please stop messing with us! now is not the time!" Blue said as there was still no response coming from him...."Mwheh...has this happened before?" Blue said as Dream shook his head..."Well it had but he's never just been standing lifelessly like this!" Dream said as Cross and Chara rushed over..."What happened?" Chara said as Dream sighed..."Were not sure....I just hoe our friend will be okay is all...." Dream said as he grabbed Inks shoulders and tried shaking them a bit...

"Please Ink...just say one thing anything at all...." Dream said quietly....."Azure do you have the sleeping potion thing ready!?" Cross shouted as Azure was frantically looking around in his cupboards..."Aha! found it!...here just pour the whole thing in there taht should stop it!" Azure said as he tossed the potion to which Cross catched and opened...Cross ran carefully up to the cauldron and poured all of it in...after a few seconds...the cauldron stopped producing water and started to go down like a sink draining water..

."It worked!" Cross said as he sighed in relief..."Mwheh! Ink please!" Blue said...there was a moment of silence until there was a strange sound that came from Ink.....and suddenly he moved his head backwards as he started throwing up black Ink that ran down his face..."AHHH!" Chara screamed as he held onto Cross..."Blue we have to help Ink come on take him to a room where he can rest!" Dream picked up Ink by his shoulders as Blue helped carry him by his legs...

"Alright! lets go!" Dream yelled as the two of them carefully and quickly rushed out of the room..."W-what the hell did I just witnessed?" Chara said as Cross patted him on the head..."I.....I'm not sure...I just hope he gets better is all....." Cross said as Chara looked around..."man...there's still a lot of water left over....this is gonna be a lot to clean huh?" Chara said quietly as Cross nodded his head....the two of them looked to see Azure examining the left over black substance left by Ink....