Chap. 42 Some Morning Drama and More

Author POV:

it was morning time and you were awken by warm sunlight and the sound of birds chirping...but what really was strange was one of the birds sounded really close...you open your eyes more to see, your now pet bird Sunny singing next to you on the nightstand..."Nghhhh...hmmm?..."

The bird seemed to notice you were awake as he jumped and settled near your face while nuzzling you..."hi....Sunny..." The bird seemed filled with joy to know that you called it's name as he jumped up and flew around the room and started chirping even louder, which caused some annoyed groans to come from the skeletons there..."Hmmmm?....whats that annoying *yawn* sound?" Chara said as he had his arms wrapped around you and looked around to see the flying bird....

"it's Sunny...although I don't think he wants to leave anytime soon though..." you said as Chara just nuzzled closer to you.."uh-huh...cool..." Chara said as he started to drift back to sleep....Sunny stopped chirping and flew over to your hoodie that was on the ground as he snuggled up against it and puffed out his feathers as he went back to sleep...It was pretty peaceful until there was the sound of screaming..."AhhhH! stop chewing on my arm!!!"

Everyone was now awake as Storm was still deeply sleeping....it was Killer who was screaming as Storm was biting on his arm as a trail of saliva could be scene coming from him..."Storm wake up!" Killer said as he was trying to push the one biting his arm off him..."What happened?" Horror said as he looked around frantically and Dust just pointed at the scene in front of him..

.there was the sound of something crunching a bit as Killer let out another scream..."Storm wake up!" Y/n shouted as Storm quickly jolted awake only to be greeted with Killer smacking him square in the face..."OW!" Storm yelled as he let of Killers arm..."You were eating me when I was sleeping!!!" Killer shouted making Chara cover his face with a pillow, and Sans sigh..."Oh....sorry....I kinda subconsciously chew on things when I'm sleeping...hehe..."

Killer just frowned at him as he looked at his arm...there was a big bite mark on it and it was covered in lots of saliva..."Gross man!...now I have to take a shower..." Killer got up and held his arm as he walked out of the room mumbling things..."At least I didn't bite it off!" Storm shouted at him as he left the door..."hah! as if you could asshole!"

Killer shouted back making Storm growl a bit and jump on y/n's bed making both y/n and Chara surprised..."What the fu-!" Chara was so startled that he fell off the bed and landed with a small thud..."Are you okay y/n?" Storm asked with a bit of worry in his voice as he held onto y/n's hands...you seemed more worried about Chara at the moment than anyone else..."Uhh..yeah...but I don't think Chara is?" Chara just gave a thumbs up as he rubbed his head...

"Ouch..the heck dude!...you sure do know how to wake up people huh?" Chara said in a sarcastic tone as Storm turned his head in a bit of confusion..."Hmm?...Well I didn't mean to..." Storm said with a bit of guilt, as y/n started petting his head as he leaned into her touch...sans walked up to you as he yawned..."Hey kiddo...ya feeling well?" he asked as you nodded still a bit sleepy...Sans blushed a bit as he found what you did to be very cute.....A sound of running water could be heard coming from your bathroom...

as Horror was brushing his teeth..."Hey where did you get that toothbrush from big guy?" Dust asked as he was next to him..."Got it from my bathroom...duh?" Horror said bluntly as Dust was rubbing his eye sockets...and teleported away to get his toothbrush as welll..."Oh...do you think Nightmare is still mad at us?" you asked as Chara looked away from you with nervousness..."Welllll...he does hold a grudge a lot....but I think....this time he might have forgotten...ehehehe..."

you nodded your head today you were going to apologize for what happened last night you thought as you saw Horror leave the bathroom..."I'll wait here for you guys...just tell me when your ready kay?" Horror said sleepily as you got up to go to the bathroom and Chara, and Storm followed...The bathroom had two big sinks that when you came in you could see kind of what a public bathroom has...and to the left was a bathroom that had a door a toilet and shower of course...