Non-Family Friendly Thoughts [Peacemaster]

❥Character: Peace Master

❥Fandom: Adventure Time

❥Tags: SFW, Yearning, Kissing, Suggestive thoughts but not fully N/S/F/W,  Single Parent!Reader

❥Synopsis: You're a single parent who has known Peacemaster for a while with his kids being in the same class as yours, but you've been having the hots for him and he starts noticing it during a class meeting.

__________

You never knew you were capable of falling asleep with your eyes open until you walked into this meeting, it's an obligatory teacher and parent meeting to discuss plans for the next school semester and you need to make sure your little kiddo is gonna have the best choices at their disposal but it's been nothing but boring with how slowly the lead Karen is talking. Not to mention you're without your partner in crime to keep you company.

You slowly munch on the bland Graham cracker at your disposal, mostly for the sake of keeping your jaw busy rather than to satisfy your appetite. "If they're gonna be this slow they should've brought better snacks." You mumble under your breath.

At the front of the room stands Karen, the pack leader of the parent group for the class your kid is in, she has this smug aura around her like she knows what's best without asking anyone. "I advocate for healthier lunch options this semester, who else agrees?". There were a few raised hands here and there while others just say "Agreed." and those who don't respond are probably just as bored as you are. Karen shuffles her papers as she changes the topic. "The next concern is the gym uniforms, little Timothy has been complaining about the new shirts being itchy,"

Just when you thought your head was about to smack against the tiny desk, the door abruptly opens and closes with a noticeable thud that has everyone looking back, where Karen groans briefly before addressing the late parent. "You're late yet again, Mr. Peacemaster." her voice is drowned out by the clattering of wet heels against the floor.

Peace master interrupts the conference by squeezing water out of his hat. The other parents simply look at him in silence as he soaks the flooring even more, his dark outfit is but a huge jab within the colorful classroom A striking sight in your opinion.  "Pardon for the delay, I was out exorcising an ancient temple that just so happened to be underwater," he says casually. "Oh, but please continue." He motions with the wave of his hand as he sits down next to you.

While the domestic parents were staring at him with disapproval, you were grinning to yourself at finding amusement with the adventurous man—particularly because his long legs didn't fit in the kid's desk. No adult fits in these, of course, but since he's such a towering man that its noticeable with him. Your emphasis went back to the water drops running down the dark leather of his boots, unconsciously imagining the reflection of its shiny material stretching over his arms with tight gloves, it'll definitely look good on him just as much as how any black and whites stand out with his tranquil pistachio skin. The water drops don't stop their trail down his legs, they tauntingly guide your eyesight down to his thighs, which are rough and firm yet they have you wishing nothing more than to slip them apart or having them straddle you against the cushions of a soft bed.

Peace Master makes a little tilt toward you. "Did I miss anything?" he murmurs.

You let out an inaudible sigh, personally thanking any higher power for sending PM out on that underwater temple. "Only a pair of leather straps-" you broke out of your daydream before embarrassing yourself any more "OH! You're talking about the meeting!" You speak aloud unintentionally loud enough for another parent to gently scold you.

You swiftly unscrew the cap on your water bottle and down it. Although it's true that he can be unpredictable at times, he has the right combination of domestic and supernatural elements to stand out in your daily life. Anyone with a normal mind would tell you that you're crazy if you thought he was attractive given his unpredictable career and equally odd personality. However others may feel, Peacemaster has shown himself to be a responsible dad, which is also attractive to you as a single parent.