Prologue

Anthony Westwood POV

Anthony turned in their bed to look at his sleeping wife. After thirteen years of marriage, she looked even more beautiful every day. She thought her body and beauty had faded after seven kids, but she was wrong. Her beauty shines more and more each day. Even with her bags under her eyes from the twin (Theo and Adeline), it showed how much she loved our kids.

Speaking of the devils, I could hear them crying from down the hall. I slowly got out so I didn't wake my exhausted wife and walked towards their nursery. Their room was at the end of the hall, I would have liked for them to be closer, but Aurora said they needed some independence as they were two now. I thought it was a load of rubbish. I mean, they were two yesterday.

I open their door, and the cold air hits me in the face sending goosebumps down my arms.

"Why is it so cold in here?" I think to myself. I walk over to my crying son. His thumb is in his mouth, and his face is scrunched in anger or pain. I scan his tiny body. No blood, no bruises, and nothing are out of place. It's too perfect. Usually, he won't cry out as his sister is there to soothe him. Why hasn't she?

I pick up my youngest son and scan the room; the curtain is blowing all around. The window is open; that's strange. I never open the window in here neither does my wife. I slam it shut, careful not to wake his sleeping sister and look over to her crib. She's my favourite; truth be told, I always wanted a daughter, not that I don't love my boy, but I do have six of them. She is my princess. But when I looked over at her, she wasn't there.

I dash over to the other side of the room, still clutching my crying son. I throw the blanch off her crib and look across the room, hoping to see her walking around. But I don't. "Think, think, where could she be?" Then it dawns on me the window. I place my still-crying son back in his crib and open the window, but my hands shake so much that I can't open them. "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!"

Finally, after what feels like an hour, the latch twists open I take a deep breath in and out, blocking out my son's cries of agony. I look out the window and look down, but theirs no baby. There's nothing. I scan my driveway up and down up and down. Nothing

I shout at the top of my lungs. I shout. My guards come running in, guns raised. When they see there's no danger, they lower their weapons. "Someone has taken my daughter. Lock down the gate scan the area check all cars leaving the road. Nobody goes or comes in till she is found, ". They hurry out of the room like I'll shoot them if they open their mouth -their right I would- I pick my still screaming son into my arms as my wife runs as if her life depends on it.

Aurora Westwood POV

I'm chasing a black Ford down my driveway with my husband hot on my heels, but it's no use there too far ahead. The car picks up the pace, speeding away with my daughter in the back seat. I fall to my knees and scream, tears running down my face.

I wake up with a jolt. Not real, not absolute, my daughter in her crib. She's deep in sleep. I try to reassure myself, but it's not working. I turned on my side to face my gorgeous husband, but his side of the bed was cold. I turn to scan the room, looking for him, when I hear the unmistakable sound of Theo crying. I laughed. My fantastic husband got up and left me asleep. God bless his soul. He keeps doing this even though he knows I hate it. I love putting them back to sleep. Some parents may disagree, but I love it when they're all cuddly and disoriented. They're so cute.

I start walking down the hall when the hairs on my neck stand up. I pick up the speed and start jogging. Why did I make them move in down the aisle? It was so stupid. Then I hear something that makes my blood run dry, my husband's voice speaking the one impossible thing. "Someone has taken my daughter." I mean, this place is a fortress, guards everywhere. How could my daughter be gone? I rush to the nursery door and freeze wide eyes at my husband, gripping our son, tears running down his face. The only word that comes from my mouth is "No!".

-TWO HOURS PASS - ANTHONY POV-

We had called everyone, my father and mother, brother and sister-in-law. They had all sped here as fast as they could. My men had found nothing, absolutely nothing. Not a fingerprint or hair out of place. Whoever took her knew are Routines in guards. They understood our weakness, when to strike, and where, which meant only one thing. We had a RAT!

Jack WestWoods POV

my wife and I had just finished a game of Pool when the phone rang. "who in God's name would ring at three in the morning." After that thought, I sped over to my phone, and no one would ring unless it were an emergency. I answer the phone to my son's panicked voice -my son never panicked- "She's gone. Someone took her. She's gone, she's gone, she gone," His words slowly turn into a whisper, but I can still hear them even over the blood rushing to my head and the sound of my heart clambering in my chest. She means one of two people Aurora or, god forbid, Adeline. "Who is the son? Who's gone?" I know my voice is rising, but I don't know what else to do. "Adeline!" It is so quiet, so broken, I stumble back from the pure pain of it.

My grandbaby was gone. I don't understand she can't be. We are the most powerful mafia in the world. "We are on our way, ok, relax. We are Westwoods. Nobody fucks with us and lives to tell the tale!" I hang up the phone and run my hands threw my hair, but not a moment later, my phone rings again. I answer without thinking.
Jack = Bold Unknown = normal

"Hello, Jack "
" what are you doing Zach my son needs you back at the house there's a dire situation,"
"Oh I know who do you think took her?"
"Zach what have you done?"

He asks as he hears the screaming of a child in the background.

"Good luck finding us!"

The the line went dead and silence engulfed the room. The only sound the sound of his silent tears falling on the floor.